178-180

Chapter 178

Hallucination? dream? Got a supernatural power?

Yan Xi pinched him in confusion - Gojo realized.

Gojo Satoru's perfect sleeping face was distorted. He opened his eyes and glanced at her with a rather resentful look.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Yan Xi asked in confusion. Her room had long been damaged due to the fighting, so she opened a new room on the 29th floor, 2904.

Gojo Satoru led Nakajima Atsushi back to 3105.

"Well..." Gojo Satoru turned sideways, supported his head with his right hand, and said with a smile, "You allowed it~"

"Me? Impossible! Why don't I have any impression!" Yan Xi denied three times, "Besides, you Didn't you go back to your room?"

"Don't tell me you were kicked out."

"That's right~!" Gojo Satoru raised his voice like a coquettish cat.

"Ah?" Yan Xi couldn't believe it, "You were really kicked out?!"

"Yeah, it's so miserable." Although Gojo Satoru said this, the corners of his raised mouth and the dots of crystal light rising behind his back were bright. Showing his good mood, "The 31st floor has been blocked by the police."

"You can't let me sleep on the street."

"So I came to find you."

"And I asked you~" Gojo Satoru is very convincing.

"...It won't be 'um' (up) and 'um' (down) again." Yan Xi asked.

Gojo Satoru blinked his eyes, "That's it~ Yanxi-chan is so coquettish that people come up~"

Yanxi: "..."

Sometimes she really wants to beat this Gojo Satoru to death.

But if you think about it carefully, isn't it because she is too familiar with and trusts Gojo Satoru's aura that she sleeps so hard?

The corner of Yan Xi's mouth twitched, feeling that there was no point in arguing about this. She lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed. A hand suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her back hard. Yan Xi - didn't move at all.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Yan Xi: "..."

Both of them looked at the grabbed hand.

After two or three seconds of silence, Gojo Satoru let go of his hand.

Yan Xi didn't move. She was silent for another second and tried to suggest, "How about you try it again?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

It hurts my heart.

Gojo Satoru rarely ignored her. He pulled up the quilt, covered most of his face, and turned over again.

Yan Xi scratched his cheek and suddenly felt a little funny. Although Wu Jiao was as childish as a primary school student, it was the first time she saw him being as angry as a primary school student.