55-58

Chapter 55 Chapter 55

    "Oh, what are you talking about?" The panda waved his paws: "We just don't believe Yanxi-chan would do such a thing." "

    So let's wait for Wu to come back."

    With that, he turned to Yanxi-chan. An ink.

    Yan Xi was startled, and his heart felt warm.

    It's great that someone still treats her sincerely.

    "Anyone who protects Tsukishima Yanki will be regarded as an accomplice." On the side, Kamo Kenki stood up from the ground, his eyes that had been closed all year round opened slightly: "According to the regulations of the magic world, you will be included in the group. Execution."

    "Ah..." Zenyuan Maki put the long stick on her shoulder and sneered: "Fuck me."

    "I only believe what I see."

    She raised her eyebrows indifferently : "It's just death. Spellcasters are a profession that can die at any time."

    "Salmon." Gojuanji threw away the collar covering the corners of his mouth, moved his tongue, and prepared the curse.

    Kamo Kenki: "..."

    Kamo Kenki and others didn't understand.

    "Why are you protecting her?"

    "Because we hold knives." Maki raised her head: "Only tools can not use your brain and only follow orders." "

    Salmon, salmon." Inumarisaki raised his head in agreement. Thumbs up to my friend.

    "What about you?" Kamo Kenki looked at Fushiguro Megumi, who was wearing a junior high school uniform: "Why is Fushiguro-kun involved?" "

    This has nothing to do with Fushiguro-kun, right."

    Fushiguro Megumi copied it with both hands. He said in his pocket: "I came as soon as I thought about it."

    Leyansi's eyebrows trembled in anger at the rebellious words of several people: "Yigu Youta!"

    He looked at the only decent Yigu Youta: "Even Do you want to protect her too?"

    "I believe Teacher Yan Xi." The only serious little brat, Yigu Youtai, raised his left hand and activated the technique. Behind him, Qi Benxiang eagerly stuck out his big head: "Sorry, Le Principal Yan Temple."

    "I won't let you pass."

    Boom -

    thunder roared again.

    The atmosphere dropped to freezing point at this moment.

Chapter 56:

Gojo Satoru is confused, Gojo Satoru is confused.

Even though he was as calm as he was, he could not help but begin to doubt life.

Ever since he used his pair of 99k pure six eyes to see through the corruption in the magic world, he had a great dream.