111-114

Chapter 111

: Rimei Road

: The City of Greed Island.

Cardboard boxes piled up in disorder, garbage bags scattered on the ground, shredded paper scattered on the ground, a stench blowing towards your face, a middle-aged man sitting cross-legged, clicking on the keyboard, holding a Half-smoking, he scratched his scalp with his index finger through the  messy hair that was flying freely like weeds, and pushed his body forward. On the screen, the game character controlled by him was holding a hammer and banging the BOOS.

Just as he was about to win, the door behind him was suddenly pushed open.

"Hey." The cardboard box at the door fell to the ground with a crash, and a distant and familiar voice sounded. Du En was startled by the sudden voice, and his hand trembled. The BOSS took the opportunity to break away from control, and regained half of his health in the blink of an eye. One big move and the character dies.

GAME OVER

Du En's forehead had veins popping up, "Jin Fulis!" He turned into a violent dragon, "What time is it now!"

"Are you going to let me rest?!"

"Oh, long time no see, Du En. "Jin greeted with a bright smile.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear it!"

"Ah..." Jin kicked his foot skillfully on the ground, sweeping out a clearing. "More than that, Du En, I need your help with something." "What are you doing?" "Let's

do it."

Do you still have the data for the initial production of the game?" Jin said, "Give me a copy."

"By the way." He added, "Give me ten sets of cards as well."

"Ten sets?" Du En's voice Ba Gao, "Why don't you just give it to them!"

"Do you think this is buying groceries?" Du En yelled at an old friend he hadn't seen for a long time, "You know how difficult it is to bring a card collection book to reality. Do you want to do it?"

"Two sets are already enough!"

"Then let's do two sets," Jin said immediately.

Du En "..."

"Isn't this the original purpose of your guy?"

"Yes." Jin was very frank, "First put forward difficult-to-achieve conditions, and subsequent requests will become easier."

"This is a method often used by fraudsters."

Du En "...╯‵□′╯︵┻━┻"

Du En's disheveled hair exploded with a bang, "The same goes for changing my name without authorization. This Same thing this time! You bastard!"

The boat of our friendship has come to an end!

"I thought you were used to it." Behind the door, Etan and Elena came over, "This guy doesn't do this often."