99-100

Chapter 99

"Are you planning to take this opportunity to kill them?" Yi Mi said calmly after listening for a long time.

"Make rules that are absolutely beneficial to us, and then take the opportunity to kill them."

"Hahaha, that's a good plan." Yi Mi smiled expressionlessly, "But I refuse." "What did

you say to Tsukishima? How much do you know?"

He said: "When I first met her, she easily lifted the door of my house with one hand."

After a pause, Yi Mi added, "Without the use of Nian Under the circumstances."

"Ah." He raised his right index finger, "By the way, the total weight of our Huangquan Gate is 256 tons."

Chrollo: "..."

"At first, I didn't feel any thoughts in her. Fluctuations." Yi Mi continued: "But now, she can enter the Greed Island, which means that she has the existence of mind." "

Ah..." Yi Mi said, her head fell slightly to the right, and her body The nails made a "click" sound, "Are you sure you can kill them with only three rules of restraint?"

"It will be noticed if you are too obvious."

Ilmi was reduced to a bean due to the disguise . There was black mud surging in his eyes.

If given the chance, he would definitely choose to kill Gojo Satoru, but the premise is that the success rate must be at least 95%.

And even if the success rate is as high as 95%, he absolutely cannot kill Tsukishima Yanki in front of him.

Otherwise, if he fails, he will face revenge from Gojo Satoru. Even if he succeeds, beating up the enemy will result in Tsukishima Yanki becoming an enemy.

Unless he can kill both of them once and for all, Ilmi will never easily change his original plan - to get the [engagement ring].

Under the control of the engagement ring, Tsukishima Yanki will become his wife.

Of course, Yi Mi is also an operating system. He knows very well that the more powerful a person is, the harder it is to control him.

Tsukishima Yanki will break free sooner or later, but according to her temperament, she will not attack the enemy, and the chance of killing him is less than 50%.

As long as he had the crystallization of the two of them before that, it wouldn't matter even if she left or died, because her genes had already brought the most perfect offspring to the enemy.

If he survives, he will teach him the same way he taught Killua.

As a pervert from the same village, how could Chrollo not guess what Ilmi was thinking.

He looked at Yi Mi with a slightly strange expression, and suddenly asked: "Yi Mi, do you know why we were able to escape from Gojo Satoru in the first place?"