209-210

Chapter 209

In the boundless universe, the black-red planet is spinning silently.

On the planet, in Frieza's base, Vegeta opened his eyes. The injuries on his body had been repaired. He stood up from the repair cabin and stepped on the steps with his bare feet.

"Lord Vegeta." The subordinate who greeted him said, "King Frieza has summoned you."

"I understand." Vegeta responded, but his brows furrowed unconsciously, as if he didn't like Vegeta. Lisa was always thinking about betraying him, and Frieza didn't think much of him, and never came to him when nothing happened.

Are you looking for him now... because of the Haha Star incident?

Vegeta guessed as he put on his suit and walked towards Frieza.

Not long after entering the door, an annoying voice came through from afar.

"Hey~Vegeta, I heard that you crawled back." The person who spoke had purple skin and an eyebrowless catfish face, and was covered in small black spots, just like a catfish that failed to transform into a spirit. This is Qiu Yi, who is also Frieza's subordinate.

"Hahaha, it's really embarrassing." Qiu Yi did not hide his ridicule at all, "I didn't expect that the invincible Vegeta would also have such a day."

Vegeta ignored him and looked at Frieza: "Well... "King Lisa, are you looking for me?"

"Vegita." Frieza controlled the aircraft and turned around. He had red eyes and purple lips, and two lines of blood and tears appeared under his eyes, and his head was as smooth as a million-watt light bulb. The purple shell is smooth and shiny.

He is the leader of Vegeta, a ruthless interstellar predator, and the emperor of the universe, nicknamed the "Evil Emperor." What a feeling.

Frieza didn't see Nappa next to Vegeta, so he didn't care. After all, Nappa was just a minion. He looked at Vegeta and asked, "I heard that you met a strong enemy on the Haha planet? "

I will solve it." Vegeta said, "This is my enemy." Even Frieza will not give up his enemy.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, Qiu Yi sneered: "How do you deal with him?"

"His combat power has far exceeded the detection range of the detector."

"What?!" Vegeta was startled, and it was beyond the detection range of the detector. Detection range... He suddenly remembered the detector he and Naba had exploded. It turned out that at that time, it wasn't the detector that malfunctioned but Yan Xi's combat power was detected?

If that were the case, it would make sense!

Damn it, how did that woman train? !

Why does it grow faster than his combat power?

Does that guy have higher potential than him?

impossible!

My potential is the highest!

That woman must have some upgrade secret that he doesn't know! Earth... He will go there as soon as he leaves here!