51-54

Chapter 51

Meteorite falls from the sky without any warning.

The road blossoms, a unique wonder.

Once fermented, the network exploded.

When Gojo Satoru returned to the apartment, a warning cordon had been set up nearby.

Internet celebrity reporters and anchors each have a camera.

The sentence on the left is a thumbs up, and the sentence on the right is a kiss and a three-part couplet.

What a high-end apartment building, it has become a place for Internet celebrities to check in, and it is more lively than that vegetable market.

Then I looked at it with six eyes, oh, I bought one of these meteorites and got three for free, a total of four, one of which even hit the balcony of his house.

It's this falling posture...

Gojo Satoru looked at the arrangement of short and tall people from a distance, and suddenly felt an unpleasant feeling.

And...

he opened the seal, stepped forward with long legs, and walked around in a circle, with a solemn expression.

It’s the same old saying.

As long as it's magic power, I won't be able to deceive you, Six-Eyed Ba Ba.

Even if it was blocked by meteorites, he could clearly detect the fluctuations in the spell's power.

Four different spells appear here.

Two of them are his old familiar spirit, the Gap Girl, and the special-grade spell spirit that took it away.

The other two were created by the magic power that he had not marked. Even this sea of ​​flowers was created by the magic power.

Looking at this fluctuation, it's probably special.

Judging from the debris left at the scene, the special-grade curse spirit that took away the gap girl should have expanded its territory.

As soon as he was guided away by Su Nuo's hand, three special-level curse spirits came over.

It can be seen that the other party's target is indeed Yan Xi.

Will it be someone at the top?

maybe.

Those old guys are so ignorant, and the chance of colluding with the curse spirit is not high.

It seemed that a mouse appeared that he hadn't noticed.

However, compared to these...

Gojo Satoru turned around.

In the high-heat imaging of Liuyan, he saw the girl dragging her luggage and carrying her bag, and followed the few people out of the corridor door as if nothing had happened.

"Really..." Gojo Satoru chuckled.

To be able to survive their siege unscathed...