189-190

Chapter 189

After recalling it for two or three seconds, Yan Xi threw it behind his head. It was not an important thing.

"Where did you come from?" Gojo boy pulled down the round sunglasses on his face. Did this woman teleport here just now? His six eyes failed to capture her presence at all.

Now that all the superpowers have lost their superpowers, but the girl opposite is still able to move freely, then her ability is definitely not a superpower. After careful observation, Gojo discovered that the energy in her body was deeply hidden and a bit complicated. There was an unknown golden power that belonged to her origin, and... hmm? Wait, is that his spell?

The Gojo boy's eyes widened slightly, and his arrogance and arrogance instantly turned into shock.

In his six eyes, his spell was following the ring on the girl's hand like a tiny snake, quickly wrapping around the girl layer by layer, sinking into her body, and entangled with her soul. And these The power of the spell will soon be obscured by the power within her body.

There was only one explanation for this situation - him, and the other he was cursing her.

It's really...twisted.

And such a twisted thing was actually done "by myself".

Gojo boy is unbelievable, Gojo boy is unbelievable.

He walked around Yan Xi, but he couldn't figure out why he liked this type of person, and...

"Hey." He bent his waist and came closer to the girl, with a pair of beautiful blue eyes straight. Staring into her eyes, "Why do you like that guy?"

"That guy has a worse temper than me and a worse personality than me."

Xia Youjie: "..."

Yan Xi: "..."

Wu Tiao Young man, do you have any misunderstandings about yourself?

We are all the same person, you two weigh half a catty and eight taels! Hey!

Yan Xi's mouth twitched, but...why does she like Gojo Satoru?

"Probably because..." Yan Xi thought carefully, "He is more resistant to beatings."

Gojo boy: "..."

Xia Youjie: "..."

Wait, did you say something outrageous? !

Yan Xi successfully choked the two DKs with one sentence. After all, she remembered the business, waved her hand, and was about to leave when the Gojo boy spoke again.

"Do you need help?" He put his hands in his pockets and said casually, "The mastermind behind this seems to be quite troublesome."

At this time, the Gojo boy had not yet cultivated to become the Gojo Satoru in the future. With an awkward expression and words of concern, It was not difficult to see what he was thinking, and Yan Xi caught it easily.