163-165: Wild Dog Chapter

Chapter 163

The red brick house in front has not been repaired for many years. There is a lot of rust on the telephone poles, and it seems that it will collapse at any time. However, this house is the most beautiful in the neighborhood. A solid place that has withstood countless bullets and bullets.

The first floor of the building is a teahouse, the second floor is a law office, the third floor is empty, and the fourth floor is where the armed detective agency is.

The Armed Detective Agency is the most famous detective agency in Yokohama. No matter how big or small a problem is in Yokohama, as long as it is handed over to the Armed Detective Agency, it is half solved.

The pale man hunched his body and slowly pressed the button for the fourth floor. When the elevator arrived, he slowly walked out.

He stood in front of the detective agency and raised his head, staring at the plaque written in calligraphy. After confirming it again, he raised his hand and pushed the door open.

"Oh yeah~ Is this the legendary Ghost Master?"

As soon as the door opened, a face poked at him.

The face was very close to him, his eyes were unfocused, his pupils contracted and twitched rapidly, and the corners of his mouth were pulled up to both sides, revealing a set of snow-white teeth.

"Oh~ This is Dazai who has been dreaming of meeting you since he was born~"

The man: "..."

"Oh oh oh, don't stay here~" The young man named Dazai grabbed him With his hands and legs inverted, he walked forward quickly, "Take me quickly, to the legendary land of underworld!"

"I can't bear the wait anymore~ Wow, it's over there, it's over there !"

"Hehehe~ I've seen it, there are so many beautiful ladies!"

"Let's gogogo together!"

As he spoke, one foot was already on the window and the other was dangling. The ground is lifted high.

Before it fell, a leg wearing brown leather shoes stretched out from the side, and kicked the person with the polished back of the shoe.

"Stop it, you bastard!"

Dazai, who was dragging him, became a parabola on the spot, and with a bang, he fell to the wall and became a flying pancake.

As soon as his vision blurred, a young man with yellow hair and eyes appeared immediately.

"I'm sorry." The young man bowed to him with a serious face, "You are the client, right? I am one of the employees of the detective agency, Kunikida Doppo."

"Ah, hello." The man also bent down. A gift was returned.

He was led to sit in the reception room. Opposite him, Kunikida took out his notebook from his pocket. He raised his hand to push the glasses on the bridge of his nose and sat upright.

"Please also tell me about your commission."

"Well, that..." The man tangled his hands together, dug his thumbs back and forth, and said a little awkwardly, "I want to ask you to help me find someone."