175-177

Chapter 175

Osamu Dazai squatted down, held his chin and looked at him from side to side for a few seconds, then asked with a smile, "Atsushi Nakajima, right?"

"Hi!" Atsushi Nakajima nodded nervously, "Yes, it's me, you What do you want to ask?"

"I will definitely say it, I will definitely say it!" He tried hard to express his desire to live.

"円西." Dazai Osamu didn't chatter and asked directly: "Do you know about the beast under the moon?"

Nakajima Atsushi's pupils shrank, his expression changed for a moment, and he immediately shouted: "No, I don't know, I don't know, What is that?"

Although he said this, his heart was beating like crazy.

The beast under the moon... He thought of the white tiger, the white tiger that only appeared at night.

The source of all his pain...if it was the white tiger...he couldn't stay here!

He had to run quickly, he had to run! That tiger will kill him!

"Okay Kunikida-kun." Dazai Osamu stood up, "Let him go."

"You only asked one question." Although Kunikida Doppo said this, he also released his hold on Nakajima very cooperatively. Dun's hand.

"After all, we are detectives, not interrogators." Dazai Osamu said with a smile, "But even though I only asked one sentence, I already have the answer."

"Is this this guy?" Kunikida, who has been his partner for a while Doppo and Osamu Dazai still have a little tacit understanding. One look at his expression and they made a guess.

"As expected, it's him." Dazai Osamu replied, "Now we only need a little verification to be sure."

"Verification?" What verification?

Just as Kunikida was wondering, there was a sudden loud noise in the sky, and a pink motorcycle fell from the sky instantly.

The rear of the car spun on the ground, and the car tilted to the right. Black leather shoes hit the ground, leaving a deep footprint. Further up, an orange-haired young man wearing a choker around his neck appeared in front of the two of them.

Dazai Osamu raised his lips without any surprise, and said in a relaxed tone: "It's confirmed now."

Kunikida Doppo's expression became solemn, and he said in a deep voice: "This kind of dress... is a person with black technology in the port."

Opposite, Tachibana The hair-haired young man raised his head slightly, and raised the right eyebrow on his delicate face, "I'm just telling you why I smelled a stink all the way today."

He glanced around Dazai Osamu and said with great disgust: " It turns out it's you, the mackerel, here."

"What, I was originally the new little superpower that that guy recruited, but I didn't expect it to be you, Chuuya." Dazai Osamu tilted his head and pinched his chin with his right thumb. He rubbed it lightly and said confusedly, "Speaking of which, Chuuya, you still haven't grown taller after drinking so much milk?"