78-80

Chapter 78

The morning light is faint and the breeze is gentle.

Kukulu Mountain is shrouded in a hazy mist.

Sanmao yawned, his dark paw pads contracted and opened, his nails lightly scratched the ground, and he changed his position and continued to take a nap.

Not far away, the deacons and servants were getting ready and emerged from the dormitory one after another.

In the bedroom of the second young master of the Hakka family, Mi Ji's chubby body was leaning on the computer chair, snoring loudly.

His left hand was drooped, with a bag of half-eaten potato chips hanging from the fleshy knuckles. The potato chips were scattered on the floor. His butt was twisted to the right, and the hollow of his right leg was resting on the thick armrest of the chair. , his right calf was hanging down, and he was sleeping with his arms stretched out.

In front of him, on the largest screen, the door was pushed open quietly.

The black-haired girl with a loose bun and a pair of sleepy eyes swayed out of the room.

Although the girl was in a daze, her speed was not slow. As soon as she lifted her front legs, her back legs disappeared.

Behind the screen, Mi Ji smacked his lips and twisted his butt to the right.

"Mi~Lu~Ki~"

Karolina's sweet voice echoed in her ears in her dream.

She opened her soft and slender arms and ran towards him with a shy expression.

Her white toes touched the ground...

"Bang~"

BGM suddenly exploded from the air.

"Bang~"

His Carolina was transforming.

"哐~"

Then he saw that the body of the pretty girl with twin ponytails began to elongate, get bigger, get bigger, get bigger again, and finally turned into a angry-eyed King Kong.

Her slender feet turned into big feet like basins in the blink of an eye.

The jet-black feet came straight towards his face.

" No ~"

 He hit the ground on the back of his head, Mi Ji was frightened to death. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and quickly turned his head, only to see Carolina on the exquisitely decorated cabinet with her index finger on her lips, her head slightly tilted, sitting like a standard duck, her little feet still slender.

 "Huh~" Mi Ji breathed a sigh of relief and sat up from the ground with his chubby body. It turned out to be a dream. At this time - "哐" 

there was another loud noise. Mi Ji's conditioned reflex slipped and he fell to the ground again with a "plop". 

"Bang, bang bang~" Was there an earthquake?