161-162

Chapter 161

The moonlight is cold, the cold wind is whistling, and the temperature seems to be colder than before, but the streets of Youguo are still bright and feasting, with no sign of ending.

At the corner of the street, Mitsuri Kanroji took a few steps forward and asked in a low voice, "Um...Mr. Iguro..."

"Is it really possible that a Hyakki Yakō will appear as Mr. Gojo said?"

"Hyakki Yakō " Is it..." Iguro Kobanai's thoughts began to diverge. After failing to compete with the spicy chicken shreds for the Oiran, Gojo Satoru separated from them, but before he left, he told them that Hyakki Yakou was likely to appear here.

"How did you know?" Ihei Xiaobane remembered that she was the first to ask.

"I guessed it." The man named Gojo Satoru replied, "Kibutsuji Muzan has self-destructed twice in a row. In other words, the injuries he suffered no longer allow him to move freely."

"According to His timid temperament and severely injured body cannot bring him a sense of security, not to mention..." Yihei Xiaobane saw the corner of the man's mouth curl up slightly, and said with some meaning, "I have told him to do it. Hide it well, don't be found by Yanxi-chan.

"Hey! Now is the question period." The man raised his index finger and tilted his head slightly, "When Muzan learned about the super handsome Gojo and the super cute Yanxi-chan." What will he do when they want to catch him?"

After that, he didn't give them any time to answer, and continued on his own: "Of course, he should recover his strength as quickly as possible and then run away~

"And Kibutsuji recruited so many demons to protect him. According to his character, he would not have known that this would attract the attention of the Demon Slayer Squad, but he still did it. Gojo Satoru raised his index finger again, "Why is this?" "

They frowned in thought for a few seconds and then suddenly reacted: "He did it on purpose! "

Correct answer~" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands and said with a smile, "He creates chaos here. On the one hand, he can satisfy his condition of eating a large amount of human flesh and blood in a short period of time. On the other hand, he will also attract your attention." . "

"The best result is to make you think that this is his base camp. By the time you deal with these ghosts, he has already eaten people, regained his strength, and ran away along the tunnel. "

Well..." Gojo Satoru rubbed his nose lightly, "There will probably be a Hyakki Yakou."

"Believe it or not, it's up to you. " "He waved his hand, "Next we will act separately. "

"Gone~" The moment the words fell, the person had disappeared.

After they finished digesting this sentence, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan left the team to report to the lord. The rest of them were divided into two groups, looking for each other on the street If there are traces of ghosts, they can deal with them as soon as possible.

“It’s better to be ready for battle. " Yihei Xiaobane retracted her divergent thoughts, and her voice came out through the scarf around her neck, a bit muffled, "That guy...may have expected all this. "