41-44

Chapter 41

Gojo Satoru was defeated. Today, this man who is known as the undefeated man in the curse world, used his strong strength, proud kingly mentality, and arrogant behavior to successfully overturn the situation.

He single-handedly contributed vivid emoticons to everyone in the college for a whole year.

He waved his hands wildly, and the whole cat felt bad.

It stinks so much. Why does it stink so much!

He is dirty, he is dirty, he is unclean!

The cat over there was waving its hands and jumping around, and the people here were taking pictures with their mouths raised.

Human joys and sorrows are not the same.

In the end, Yan Xi kindly took out the deodorant spray he always kept and sprayed it on him.

This allowed him to settle down a little.

"Thank you~" Gojo Satoru calmed down and looked at the ruthless high school friends, and then at the girl Yanxi opposite who was holding a deodorant spray.

He was immediately moved and said: "Sure enough, Yanxi-chan is the best~"

Yanxi smiled shyly and asked in a gentle voice: "Mr. Gojo, do you want to go and clean up?"

"We will eat fish later. "

...Eating fish?"

Gojo Satoru had a bad premonition: "What kind of fish?"

Yan Xi opened the backpack in his arms straightforwardly, revealing a backpack of canned herrings: "The loser wants to eat There are ten canned herrings."

Gojo Satoru: "!!!"

Damn, are you a devil?

"I didn't lose, right?" Maomao refused to comply.

"Only the one who grabs the red bomb is the winner." Yan Xi tactfully glanced at his right hand.

Tell him with your eyes that the one you grabbed is useless.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru suddenly turned his head and looked at the senior experts.

But they saw Panda and Inumaru whistling and looking up at the sky, Otoko staring at the ground, Maki typing, Noctua researching curses, and Nanami Kento fiddling with his tie.

They looked at heaven and earth, but not at Him.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

The reason for co-writing is to get together to trick him.

At this moment, the heart of the most powerful cat in the world of magic felt extremely cold.

The little white cat, the ground is wilting~

No one loves him anymore~