229-230

Chapter 229

What did he do wrong to make him see this! ! !

Is this Kakarot really a being higher than his potential? Is Nappa cheating on him?

No, he could tell at a glance whether that guy was lying, but this guy could advance even after dancing like this. What on earth is this game like? Vegeta was suddenly stunned. He finally remembered what he had overlooked. Well, this game was designed by Yanxi, Gojo Satoru and the group of Haha stars and Namekians. Although he has not seen the technology used in some places in other places in the universe, but since they can create this game, then they It is normal to operate secretly.

So...even if he doesn't follow this stupid dance and just stands there with his arms crossed, in order for him to hold Frieza down, they will let him advance all the way...in other words...he Is this a lonely time at all? !

Vegeta felt like he was going to explode again!

Vegeta took a deep breath, took another breath, and stared at the giant monkey jumping up and down opposite him for a long time. Sure enough, he heard the wailing voice belonging to Gojo Satoru.

"Now the system broadcast."

"Player Sun Wukong, eliminated." Gojo Satoru said with a smile, "We are here for a dancing competition, not a monkey trick~ Ah, by the way, you did a good job hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ~I took all the photos~"

Wukong: ...

Wukong came down from the railing, scratched his head, and said in confusion: "Strange, I danced like this before, why did you eliminate me this time?"

Bei heard. Gita:! ! !

it is as expected!ヽ(#'Д??)??! Those guys! Sooner or later we will kill them! Vegeta gritted his teeth.

"Hey, Mina-san~ look here." With the sound of tapping paper with his hands, Gojo Satoru said loudly, "Now our pole dance king competition is about to enter the final round.",

"In other words, the king of dance is about to enter the final round." About to be born!"

"The three finalists are now announced.

First of all, the emperor from the universe, Frieza!"

After the words fell, a virtual stage appeared in the air. Then, a beam of light fell from the sky and shone on it, and Frieza was seen standing on the green stage, with his arms folded across his chest, a leisurely posture, and even a smile on his lips, with no trace of entanglement or anger in his eyes.

Vegeta was startled, and the resentment in his eyes gradually disappeared. He suddenly understood that the gap between him and Frieza was not only the gap in force, but also in character.

Frieza didn't feel any anger or shame when he danced like this, as if everything was taken for granted. He stood on the green stage, like a king dominating the world, looking down at everything in the world. .

This is the mentality a king should have!

Vegeta is enlightened! Uncle Vegeta is a genius who can learn everything very quickly, and adjusting his mentality is naturally not a difficult matter. Vegeta raised his chin proudly, and suddenly began to look forward to it. The next duel should be between him and Fuli. This is Sa's first confrontation, and this time, he will definitely win in this first confrontation!