Chapter 130: Thank You for Loving Me

Four Years Later

Natasha glanced over at Jenna, who was laughing at something Morgan had said. "Remember when you said one was enough?" Natasha teased, nudging Jenna playfully.

Jenna rolled her eyes, but her smile remained. "And you sweet-talked me into another" she replied, giving Natasha a knowing look.

"And look how perfect Atlas is" Natasha said, ruffling the three year old boy's brown hair as he gazed up at the castle in awe.

"Mommy, can we go see Baymax now?" Stella asked, her eyes wide with excitement as she tugged at Jenna's hand.

"Of course, sweetheart" Jenna replied.

As they headed towards the Baymax attraction, Tony sauntered up, "I still don't get why you guys flew us all the way to Japan for this" he said, raising an eyebrow.

Jenna, without missing a beat, smiled at Tony and said, "My baby wanted to see Baymax, so she is seeing Baymax."

Sam walked up to where Stella and Morgan were holding hands. He looked at the two girls with a mock-serious expression. "Spoiled much?" he teased, shaking his head.

Morgan turned around, "You're just mad because you're broke" she retorted, her tone a perfect imitation of her father's sarcasm.

Sam raised his eyebrows in surprise. "I'm not broke!" he protested, but before he could say more, Stella chimed in, her voice sweet yet sly. "I've seen where you live" she said, giggling. "You only have one room."

Sam chuckled at Stella's remark, shaking his head in playful disbelief. "Come on, one guy doesn't need much" he quipped.

Tony grinned and chimed in, his voice laced with amusement, "Just admit it buddy. It's okay to be broke"

Sam rolled his eyes dramatically, shooting back with a grin, "I'm not broke, I'm just financially selective." "Besides, minimalist living is all the rage these days."

Tony shrugged, feigning sympathy. "Sure, sure, whatever you say" he said with a smirk, clearly not convinced.

Natasha couldn't help but laugh. "We've been letting her hang out with Tony too much" she said, giving Jenna a playful nudge.

Tony puffed out his chest and grinned. "It's because I'm the best uncle ever, right, Stella?" he declared confidently, expecting the usual adoration from his niece.

But Stella's attention was already elsewhere. As soon as she spotted Bucky walking up with Mickey ears perched on his head, she squealed . "Uncle Barney!" she yelled, running over to him.

"Careful, Stella!" Natasha called out.

"Okay Mom!" Stella replied without slowing down, her focus entirely on Bucky.

Tony raised an eyebrow, "Wow, first my child chooses you," he pointed at Jenna, who chuckled softly, "and now your kid chooses him" he gestured towards Bucky, "I gotta say I am a bit hurt."

Bucky crouched down, "Hey there, kiddo! Look what I've got for you" he said, holding out a few pairs of Micky ears.

Bucky grinned and placed a pair of Mickey ears on Stella's head, then another pair on Morgan's. "Perfect!" he said, admiring his handiwork.

Stella beamed, adjusting her ears. "Thanks, Uncle Barney!"

Morgan gave Bucky a quick hug. "Thanks Bucky!"

Bucky then walked over to where Jenna and Natasha were standing with Atlas in Natasha's arms. "And for you, little man" he said, gently placing a pair of Mickey ears on Atlas's head.