Act 3; It looks like she recovered.

"S-so, Tsukishima-kun, what's your club activity like?" Ren asked awkwardly, walking behind the two. "It's a club." He replied, walking towards the gym. Ren looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed downwards. "I'm not dumb..." She quietly said, but loud enough for Tsukishima to hear.

Ren could hear the squeaking of shoes on the gym's floor.

Is it a sports club?

Shortly after, the sound of balls being thrown back and forth.

Basketball?

She was nervous. Were these people going to like her? Despise her? Kick her out? She had so many questions in her head, but before she knew it, she had reached the gym. "Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, you both are late." A male brunette stated, almost disappointed. "Sorry about that." Yamaguchi apologized, bowing, as Tsukishima just walked in, Yamaguchi following.

"U-um... Yamaguchi-san, Tsukishima-kun?" Ren called out, causing silence to fall over the gym with complete awkwardness. "Oi, oi! Is another person joining the volleyball club?" The orange male jumped around, extremely hyper, before getting a slap to the head by a dark haired male. "Obviously not, dumbass Hinata."

"Ow..."

Ren looked down with her face red, nervous.

It's those two... They play volleyball?

"Ah, sorry, is there something you need?" A platinum blonde male, smiled asking her the question. Ren, who was still flustered from before, wasn't very great with people. And she never was. Yamaguchi then closed in on the captain, "she isn't really good with people... T-Try being nice with her..."

Daichi nodded, and then walked over, putting his hand on Sugawara's shoulder. "Suga, you should introduce yourself first. Like this," the brunette male gave a smile, and put out his hand for a handshake. "I'm a third year, Daichi Sawamura, the captain of this team. It's nice to meet you."

Ren's eyes widened and she started stepping backwards, before gently hitting into someone. "Sorry about that," a tall, older looking male said, before getting shocked. "Y-You're face is red, are you alright-"

"S-sorry!!" The shock of embarrassment changed her so much, that she couldn't regain her sense.

"Yamaguchi calm her down-" Daichi gave him a light push towards her. "M-me?!" He shouted before looking at the situation. He sighed and took a step forward, "Yoshida-san?" Ren looked behind her, tears in her eyes. "C-Calm down, you can introduce yourself now."

Her eyes widened, her entire face heated up, more than before. And she stood quiet,

Sorry.

Yamaguchi took a deep breath, and walked back over to Tsukishima, who was snickering in the back of all this. Daichi walked up to her, sighing out of relief, "you're lucky coach Ukai stepped out, otherwise the place would've been a mess."

Ren pulled her head down, "s-sorry..."

"There's no need to apologize. Now, is there something you might need?"

If it's a boy team, a girl like me can't join unless I'm a manager...

But since I have experience, should I ask if the position of an assistance available?

"I-I'd like to... become an assistant to this team." Ren calmed down, causing Daichi to go over her question and wonder.

I can't join the other teams-