Act 24; I'll be rooting you on.

Ren's P.O.V:

"If Yoshi-su liked Tsukki-su, Yoshi-su and I couldn't be friends."

What was this?

It felt like the world was against me... Well, Hiyori-san at least. No way, I couldn't like Tsukishima-kun that much. I don't even know if what Kageyama said was true or not.

But what else could this be?

A flu? No. Maybe he reminds you of your brothe- what the hell, Ren? You don't even have a brother. Hate to admit it, I'm an only child.

But it's kind of fun pretending like someone's an older sibling to you. Like Kageyama, or even Yamaguchi-san. I thought, as I turned off my alarm.

Surprisingly, I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be.

Gee, I wonder why.

Would Yamaguchi-san be older or younger? I placed my hand on my chin, definitely older. Or maybe younger?

Nah, my age.

I dragged myself to the washroom, and turned on the tap. I splashed some cold water on my face, and got to work with my toothbrush.

Today isn't important, no one knows anyways.

A noise gradually became louder, and so I turned off the running water.

Oh, my phone.

I read the caller ID, making sure it wasn't a random number.

Hiyori-sa- wait, why is she calling?

I placed the phone near my ear, and smiled. "Hello?"

"Hey, Yoshi-su! Is it alright if I come over?" Over? At this hour? "E-Eh, well, I don't mind! But may I ask..? Why?"

It was quiet on the line. "O-oh! Well... you see... I'd like to get to know Tsukki-su a little more, and I was too afraid to talk to Yama-su about it..." I gave a sigh, "s-sure, I don't mind at all."

Why is my heart beating..?

"Ah! Thank you, Yoshi-su! I'm on my way now."

"Also, best of luck with Tsukishima-kun!"

Hiyori-san squealed on the other side."Thank you, Yoshi-su!"

"Well then, bye now."

"Bye!"

- Call disconnected -

I dropped face first on my bed. Does she even have my address? I breathed disappointed, and clutched the pillow on my right. My hair was still straight, and I decided to keep it like that, since it did give me some confidence. I brushed it slowly, but the brush got stuck in a tangle.

"God-!" I mumbled, before letting it go, hanging it from the strand.

Today just isn't my day.

Ding-

Oh my god. That isn't the bell... is it?

I face palmed quite quickly, and headed in the direction of the door. I turned the lock, and pulled the door open to see Hiyori-san. Her eyes widened at the sight of me, and her eyebrows turned to a slant. "Yoshi-su, my, are you alright?" She walked in, as I finally pulled the hairbrush out from my hair.

"Does it look that way?" She shook her head rather fast. "Not at all." The door shut behind her, and so I lead her up to my room. She plopped herself onto my bed, which I don't really mind.