Act 20; Why are you so excited?

"C-can we move, m-mom, dad?" The young girl sobbed slightly, as tears slid down her cheeks. She hadn't said it to their face, obviously, but wrote it on a sheet of paper, and put it from under their door. The next morning, they ate silently at the dining table, as if Ren hadn't done anything at all. She acted okay, just to hide the fact that she wasn't fine under the smile she always had, planted on her face.

"About yesterday... Yoshida, what was that about?" Her dad asked, simply out of curiosity, because he knew she couldn't be serious... Yes it's true, she meant it. She wanted to get as far as possible from this place, yet, there was always something stopping her. And she couldn't start over.

A couple of months later, her parents figured that something was up. Since she had been prescribed anti-depressants, she had been acting more and more depressed each day. They decided to take her words into actions, even if she was kidding. Although, they couldn't go with her. Ren's dad worked international, he would travel around countries to finish his requests.

Her mom, had a small bakery in America, and the people around her, convinced her not to go. So they had decided that her dad would go with her, and get her an apartment, give her some money, and decide together what school she would attend. Ren purposely chose this one, saying that it was safer than the apartment next to Shiratorizawa, or Aoba Johsai. And to be honest, her father didn't even know that Karasuno existed, and only looked into the schools with high ratings, and ones where an A+ student like his daughter could go. She told him that she would take a train to the school, that she wouldn't be late for even a second of it.

And he was foolish enough to believe her. Schools like these had been a powerhouse in sports, particularly in Volleyball, a sport that made Ren nauseous. That was the only reason she didn't go there. Now, it was a choice between Karasuno, and Nekoma. She wasn't stupid; she did her research on these, but acted like she found this school as an accident.

Nekoma was indeed a great school, but she felt since it was far from comfort. 50% chance was the percentage. And she couldn't imagine how she would be like if she hadn't met them. Two people specifically, two people that made her want to solve their puzzles. Two people that meant the world to her, even if she hadn't known them long.

And these people that made her like this sport again..

--

"U-Um, Excuse me?" Ren heard a voice call from behind her, a rather, soft toned voice; much softer than hers. She continued on packing her books, since obviously, the comment wasn't to her. "Excuse me? Yoshida Ren-san?" She turned to look behind her, to see two girls in her class that she could recognise, but didn't remember the names.

What was happening? Were they here to talk to her?

No, she thought, that couldn't be it.

It's probably for some help or something of that sort.

But even so, Ren was gleeful, knowing that she could help. Knowing that this was a step towards making some friends, "y-yes?" She wanted to mentally smack herself since she was so anxious. But looking at the two females, they really contrasted each other, and stood out. It kind of reminded her of the two at Nekoma, Kenma Kozume, and Kuroo Tetsurou.

Both were shorter than Ren. One was about 162 centimeters, with light brown hair, falling right above her shoulders. The other was taller, with a more intimidating aura. Guessing her height, it was around 167 centimeters, not too far from her friends. She had dark brown hair, that was tied into a neat ponytail, and she wore a blue headband that complimented her same coloured eyes.