Act 22; So I'm playing the prince?

Shiratorizawa, a powerhouse in almost every subject, especially sports. The school that everyone had entered into, only to be turned down if they hadn't been as good as they had wanted. It was a school Kageyama Tobio had tried to enter, but didn't make it past the entrance exams. As well as that, no one wanted the 'Egocentric King' there anyways. From the point of Karasuno, they would have encouraged him, and have laughed at Shiratorizawa and the teams for not accepting him.

But he may not have turned out the way he is if it weren't for a specific person. He wanted change, and surely, that's what he got in return. Yoshida Ren, on the other hand, tried out merely for fun. She hadn't really wanted to attend, but only did it for show, to put on display for her father.

She didn't really want to get in. It was all a game for Ren, and it was a pretty fun one too. She didn't know what to become when she's older, although the road she can go down was open to so many extents. But forked in so many different ways.

--

"Eh? B-but I think Hinata-san needs more help in math." Ren spoke out, trying her best to move past her insecurities. Hinata raised an eyebrow, pulling out his math exam. "Pardon? I don't think I need much help in math... As far as I know- 1X1 is 2." Ren choked on her juice, and Tsukishima face palmed. As usual, Kageyama had no clue as what anyone was saying.

Yamaguchi snatched the paper out of the gingers hands, and scanned it vigorously. "How did he even get anything right?"

"It's the multiple choices-" The blonde and the freckled threw back replies, astonished by the boys' answers on the page. "'It's because it was made that way'- Are you an idiot?" The decoy stood up, "there was a game that day! I couldn't focus."

"But if you keep getting distracted- there will be no games." Hinata gasped in shock, looking at the freckled source. Tsukishima gave the paper back to Yamaguchi, who held it until he handed it back to Hinata. "Congratulations Yoshida. You're not the most idiotic here, after all."

"Wh-what is that supposed to mean, you bastard!" Ren puffed her cheeks full, and then furrowed her eyebrows. You think she had found a way to stop this, but when really, she just wanted to insult him back. "How immature, Tsukishima-kun! I'll have you know I'm not idiotic-" Footsteps then came marching up the stairs, stomping with each step closer, shutting Ren up.

"Nii-chan- Be quiet! You're too loud!" She opened the door, looking at the scenario. "Nice studying, Shoyou-nii."

"We were studying! Well... sort of about to." Natsu was about to respond, when she chuckled at the sight of the five. "So- Nii-chan, who's the girl here? Or did she not come?" Ren pouted frustrated, although she was used to being called a boy, she didn't know why it had offended her twice as much with a girl. "Oh- You mean Yoshida-kun. She's sitting right there." He pointed to a figure.

She stood up, and bowed- "nice to meet you, I'm Yoshida Ren." It wasn't like she had any masculine characteristics; neither did she have any feminine. She was tall, with a male-like chest. She tied her short hair up, making it look shorter. And Natsu probably heard that she played sports.

"E-Eh, sorry about that, Yoshida-ne-chan!"

Yoshida-ne-chan?

"A-ah well, that's alright." Natsu smiled hesitantly, before an idea sparked a light in her head. "Hey, Shoyou-nii..." Hinata gave a confused look at his sister, knowing that she wanted something other than an answer. "Yes..?"

"Can I borrow Yoshida-ne-chan for a bit?" He crossed his arms, "no." She slanted her eyebrows, begging him. "Absolutely not-"

"But nii-chan! It'll only be a few moments!" Sitting quietly, the four exchanged looks. Ren scratched the nape of her neck, as her sweat dropped. "Hey, why don't we let Yoshida decide?"