Act 36; I should probably text Kenma-

"Oh," Ren's eyes widened as she scanned over the thin piece of paper that she held. "What did you get, Yoshida-san?" Yamaguchi asked, waiting for the same answer as always. "I actually think I did good."

"Eh, seriously? Not the old 'I failed'? Just how good did you do?" He questioned, as he clutched his test tightly in front of him. Did she possibly get a higher mark than Tsukishima? "Honestly, I didn't do as great as you think I did, Yamaguchi-san..."

"There is no use in acting all modest now, Yoshi-su! Now we are all curious," Hiyori grinned, snatching the page from Ren's hands. Gathering around the brunette, everyone looked up at the mark at the top of the page. "Yoshi-su..." The shortest of them all spoke out, her hands trembling along with the test. Her expression darkened just like Sayaka's did as well.

"5 out of 38 - 13%... That's...-"

"Better than last time! I made it past the 10% mark, man! I'm happy," she took it back and sarcastically sighed. "You're not good with Japanese literature, are you?" Sayaka exhaled, looking at her 88% and Hiyori glanced at Yamaguchi's 83%.

"No... Not at all..."

"Makes sense. Yoshida obviously isn't smart enough to have all five subjects drilled into her head." A familiar blonde snickered, waving his 97% in the air.

Ren popped a vein, crumpling her paper and throwing it at his head, "even you're not perfect, Bakashima-kun..!"

"He is pretty close to perfect, though." Hiyori mumbled, gazing into her test. Ren's eye twitched, "there's no such thing as someone who is completely free of flaws-"

"It's Tsukki we are talking about!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi," he pushed his glasses up and looked at the time on his phone. "Club activities, right?" Sayaka asked, taking a peek over at the time as well. "Mou- Yoshi-su should've joined our team~!"

Ren took a step back, giving an on edge expression, "me? No, no. You don't want me on the team." She started, relieved that they didn't pester upon the fact she literally failed her Japanese literature, "besides, I'm happy enough here on the boy's Volleyball team."

"Yoshida-san," Yamaguchi started to cry comical tears after he turned his head. "She wouldn't make it anyways. She isn't cut for Volleyball," the beanpole taunted, making Ren's face heat up. "H-how would you know that? It's not like you're-" she stopped and dropped her shoulders, "perfect..."

"See, you should just admit your defeat. Unnecessary words lead to unnecessary actions. Don't want to make the same mistake as last time, now, do we?" He smiled and pat Ren's head, walking past the girl. "W-wait, Tsukki!"

Hiyori stood there, her face red, hands ontop of her head and she felt the slight jealousy that filled her heart. Ren tried to fix her hair, and stuffed the evidence of her failure into her backpack. "See you, Hiyori, Sayaka."

"Later..." The taller of the two waved, as the shortest was still staring in awe.

--

"It's finally Friday!" Hinata turned his hands into fists and pumped them into the air. The others stayed quiet due to their fatigue, walking sluggish. The only one to seem okay had been Hinata, Kageyama following closely after that. "Speaking of which, how did you do on your Japanese literature test?"

"I did pretty well," Yamaguchi blurted out, comparing his mark to Ren's. "Cool, Yamaguchi! What did you get, Yoshida-chan?"

Ren scoffed, looking towards Tsukishima who had been walking silently. "Tsukishima-kun got a shocking 97%!"

"Why is that shocking?" He questioned, a little aggrivated. "Whoa-! I mean, what was your mark, Yoshida-chan?" She felt eyes boring right through the back of her head, and a shiver made its way into her body. "13%..."