Act 13; It was just a plot.

A/N (Thank you guys so much for over 400+ reads!! As well as 20+ votes! I don't really do this, but maybe I'all draw Ren with some of the Haikyuu!! Members )

 "Ah, what took you so long, Yoshida?" Nishinoya hummed, with a hint of worry to his tone. "Yeah, we we're about to come back and get you ourselves!" Tanaka added, making Ren's cheeks heat up as an answer. "Ah, no worries guys." She started as she looked ahead of her while jogging, "I was just tending to some things."

She started jogging at the same pace as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, making sure she was at the same level as them. It kind of annoyed Tsukishima, so he started running further ahead, followed by Yamaguchi, which had been followed by Ren. So it ended being a non-stop cycle, until the blonde gave up and just jogged slower. "RYAA!"

The team looked ahead to see Hinata and Kageyama speeding off, probably racing one another again.

It never ends, does it?

"Hinata, shut up! You'll get worn out if you yell pointlessly!" The coach yelled, as Hinata ignored him and ran ahead, making even louder sounds than usual. It continued on, until the ginger disappeared from sight, making everyone stop in their tracks. "What an idiot..." The tallest of the team breathed, as Yamaguchi chuckled.

"Geez, that kid doesn't tire down, does he?" The coach sighed, having Daichi place his hands on his hips. "I highly doubt Hinata knows where he is going." Kageyama held his breath, trying to hide the fact that he was worn out as well. "Allow me to look for him-"

"I'll look for Hinata-san, don't worry, Kageyama." Ren spoke out, almost immediately noticing Kageyama's fatigue.

Does Kageyama even get tired?!

"If you insist, Yoshida." The coach rubbed the back of his neck, "meanwhile, the team will continue on." The team choired an "osu" in unison, before Sugawara spoke out. "Yoshida-san may not know where we are headed, so I will tag along as well." The coach nodded in approval, before the team went ahead.

"He went..." Ren pointed to the front, "that way?" Suga nodded, as the both ran ahead. Ren didn't lie on whether or not she had needed help, since she was honest with herself, and knew she had no clue on where she needed to go. But she thanked Sugawara for helping her.

"Ah... A fork in the road." The third year looked both left and right, before stopping. Ren halted as well, before signing. "I'll take the left, Sugawara-san." The platinum blonde nodded, as he took the right.

Where to go...

"Damn it, Hinata-san. Did you have to run off?" She muttered under her breath, as she took a left again. Ren ran a bit faster, since she wanted to find him as soon as possible. She felt scared, since she could easily get lost in a place like this. The girl slowed down her pace, and took a right to see some people. And to her surprise, it was Hinata and a few others.

"Hinata-san!" "Kenma!"

Ren's voice clashed with another, causing Hinata to turn to her, and a blonde kid to turn to a tall, black haired male behind him. "Yoshida...kun..." Ren rushed towards the energetic first year, as she was about to scold him. "Ah, it's Kuroo." The stranger spoke out, in a soft, calming voice.

Ren glared into the tall male's dark eyes, before he gave a small smirk. "Until next time, Shoyou." The shorter male named 'Kenma' warned, before turning to Kuroo, causing him to pull his 'cat-like' gaze away from the young girl. "Don't go wandering wherever you like."

"Sorry."

The bunch spoke out, before walking off. "Next... time?" Hinata spoke out dazed before Ren snapped back into reality, pouting. She then raised their hand up to his head and flicked him. "There you guys are! You know how long it took to find you?" A familiar voice called, making Ren and Hinata bow down. "Sorry, Sugawara-san."