Act 7; Is something wrong, Tsukki?

"OI, GO HOME AND REST!" Ukai, the volleyball club's current coach, yelled from the store. "Tch." Tsukishima lightly stated, walking away from the conversation with Kageyama. "Let's go, Yamaguchi."

"Coming Tsukki!" Ren lowered her gaze, trying to run what just had happened in her head, while the blonde and the freckled boy turned away, leaving.

Wait... isn't that our coach? He works here?

Well, he did say something about running a store...

"We'll be leaving then," Nishinoya saluted Daichi playfully, as the captain nodded. "You better be ready for tomorrow's game," Tanaka pointed at himself, "because we won't go easy on you." Ren grinned, excitedly. "Neither will we."

--

"H-Hinata-san..?" The female lowly called the overly excited ginger. "Why doesn't Kageyama like being called King?" Hinata put his hand on his chin, as he walked, trying to think. "His old team at Kitagawa Daichi gave him that name. King of the Court."

Ren's eyes widened, before gasping slightly. "That's such a cool name though..."

"Right? But you shouldn't call him that. Otherwise he'll go all angry on you and give you the cold shoulder." Hinata explained, but not as thoroughly as Ren had wanted. But it was good enough. "Th-Thank you, Hinata-san. If it bothers Kageyama, then I won't call him by that." Ren bowed, rushing, before heading towards this 'King'.

Leaving Hinata alone, the short ginger sighed. "...Kageyama?" The black haired genius turned around, from facing the store. Ren bowed as quickly as she could. "I'm sorry about earlier..."

Kageyama's face heated up, out of embarrassment and he had turned away, praying that no one had seen it. "You don't need to apologize-"

"We're heading home. Make sure you get plenty of rest." Daichi reassuringly advised the bunch to go. "The match is tomorrow." Sugawara smiled, resting his arm on Asahi's shoulder. Daichi, Asahi and Sugawara, all went in the same direction, south. As soon as this had happened, Kageyama turned to Ren, "I'll be on my way then."

He walked off, in the direction of the third years. Sugawara spun around, a last time, before smiling, and waving. "We look forward to playing with you, Yoshida-san!" Ren returned the heart warming smile with her own. "We do too."

Ren watched as they disappeared from sight, as she turned around, to encounter Hinata, getting his bike ready, facing the opposite way. "I'll get going too, then! See you tomorrow, Yoshida-kun!" Ren chuckled slightly, "you too, Hinata-san." While Hinata rode off into the distance, the sun set, making Ren stare in awe at it.

I need to get back home.

...Where was it again?

Ren took out her phone, and took off the phone case.

Good thing I wrote it here.

She turned the case to face her, reading her address.

The problem is... I don't know where I am...

--

Coach Ukai started to close up shop, before hearing a slight noise on the door.

What was that, the wind?

He sighed, turning off the lights of the shop, before screaming at the sight of a figure at the glass door. "Coach Ukai! It's me!" The figure knocked once more. He then squinted his eyes, to see a female with their hair tied up, wearing a coat. "...Yoshida-? Wait, what are you still doing here?!" He opened the door to have the girl trip in, falling on the floor.