Act 35; I can tell you're a player ;)

After a long day passed, Ren decided to call Oikawa. Strange, isn't it? She really did despise him the first time they had met, and now... she kind of needed him.

Ring... Ring...

Ren hastily placed the phone over her ear, come on... pick up. She literally stood in front of Aoba Johsai. It was the place they decided to meet. Only, the heroine was stuck picking the school prince up.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Oikawa-kun," Ren sighed, "I'm here."

"I can tell," he waved her down from the other side of the road, girls practically all over him. Ren waved back pretty nervously. Who wouldn't? He seemed busy enough.

-Call Disconnected-

Although they had all been giving him all sorts of treats, Ren wanted to disrupt them just as much. She looked side to side, observing the cars that passed by. She then took a step into the road, and crossed until she made it over. She was stuck wearing her odd uniform, which grabbed almost the amount of attention Oikawa had been getting. He wasn't even trying to get away from it all.

That was until a school bag had smacked him hard on the back of his head, making all the girls scream in terror. "You have a meeting, Trashikawa! What are you doing wasting time?!"

"Mean, Iwa-chan!" The brunette yelled out in pain, and rubbed the back of his skull. The one and only Iwaizumi Hajime had arrived- great.

No, seriously; now that the ace of Seijoh had been here, might as well ask, right? "Iwaizumi-kun?" Ren smiled, causing everyone to turn towards her, including the two males. "Mind tagging along? It'd kind of be weird if I were, um, alone with this guy..." Oikawa felt a pang of hurt stab his chest, "why would that be weird?!"

"I don't mind," the one named Iwa-chan replied, dodging the brunette's stupid comment. "Don't ignore me, Iwa-chan!"

"Thank you so much! I thought you would be busy or something," Ren gave a heartwarming smile before Oikawa let out a childish whine. "Not you too, Yoshi-chan-"

"Shut up!" The other two snapped at him at the same time, causing then to look at each other and giggle. The captain then cringed at the sight of these two, eww. Iwa-chan got someone to sync with him almost too well, he then crossed his arms and started to walk off, that was only supposed to be me.

"O-oi, wait up!" Ren beckoned Iwaizumi to follow, leaving all of Oikawa's fan girls in the dust with dead panned expressions. After a bit of walking side by side, Oikawa snapped his fingers as in to an idea popping into his mind. "So why did you decide to have a meeting? Is it really alright if I tag along?" The raven haired male asked, a little curious into what the topic was.

Oikawa couldn't possibly have her like him? What if they were dating and he had no clue about it? No, that couldn't be the cause; no way in hell. Iwaizumi needed Oikawa to taste the bitterness of rejection and the gym floors. Literally.

"Not at all, Iwaizumi-kun." Ren grinned, looking around as the things started to look more and more familiar. "Where are we going, Oikawa-kun?"

"This really good coffee place."

"Is it the one you always take Kindaichi and I to?" Iwaizumi asked, as he remembered all the times their captain had lost bets and had to buy them all sorts of things. Good times they were. "Yeah, it's that one, Iwa-chan."

Ren started to get the feeling it was the place she thought it was, oh no... As they all approached the shop, Oikawa opened the door. "Here we are, Hoshiyamakohi!" Ren groaned, of course. How did I not see this?