Act 15; She calls you senpai?!

After Sensei Nekomata gave a speech of how good Karasuno was, Ren was caught by a some words that he said. "If you guys want to play us again, let's do it at the nationals or a real game."

"Osu, let's meet at the nationals!" Hinata yelled excitedly, as everyone else sighed in defeat. "Kiyoko-senpai!" Ren called on the female manager to ask if she could help with handing out the water bottles. "What is it, Yoshida-san?"

Ren gave a smile, and took some bottles from her hand, making Kiyoko give a warm expression. "Let me help you with that."

"Uh- thank you." After handing out a few, and cleaning up, she gave her senpai a high-five, having her smile. "Oi." Tanaka turned around to face Yamamoto. "Heh, What is it? You wanna go again?!"

"Erm- well... what's your manager's name?" Tanaka gave a blank expression before putting on an intimidating one. "Ya' trying to bother our manager?! I'll mess that bushy hair of yours!"

"No... I don't have the courage to talk to her..."

Tanaka then glittered his eyes up, "Shimizu... Kiyoko."

"That name fits her perfectly!"

"That's what I thought when I was first talking to her! But being ignored... isn't all that bad either." Yamamoto then covered up his face, "that's still too high for me to hurdle!"

The bald second year gave out a laugh, "you're a pretty decent guy."

"Same to you... I'm Yamamoto Taketora." He shook his hand with Tanaka's, "Tanaka Ryunnosuke." Yamamoto then gave out a weak sigh, "but isn't it hard for you?"

"Hm, what is?"

"I mean, while that dude is talking to her and all... Isn't she already with someone?" Tanaka took a moment, and then fired himself up. "WHO'S THIS BASTARD, WHERE IS HE?!" The Nekoma member then pointed his thumb towards Ren, probably the only person in Karasuno that he hated, who had been talking to their female manager.

Tanaka then started laughing and patted his shoulder. "Yoshida and Kiyoko-san aren't anything but friends. Besides, Yoshida is a girl." Yamamoto gave a blank expression before eyes widening. "THAT'S A GIRL?!" The other wing spiked nodded, as he chuckled when his new friend sulked in defeat.

That reminded Ren; she needed to apologize to the Tanaka look-alike, for she probably embarrassed him. "Tsukishima-kun!" She caught up to him, causing him to turn with all the volleyballs he was holding. "What is it?" She shuffled nervously, "hand me some of the volleyballs, I-I'll help you..."

He turned away, "I don't need the help." She huffed in defeat, and turned away.

"But I didn't say I didn't want it."

Ren sighed, "what a bothersome. But I guess that's who you are." She took some, and walked towards the storage room. "Oh, and I decided not to make that Tanaka look-alike jealous," she looked him in the eyes, "I think that'd be too harsh." Tsukishima raised an eyebrow, before continuing to pick up the volleyballs. "So making him jealous is harsh, but hitting him in the face isn't?"

"Ah, Yoshida! Come over here!" Her senpai gestured her towards him, and it didn't take a while for her to notice that he probably had gotten along with Yamamoto. "Tanaka-senpai, what is it?" She asked as she put away the items in her hand. "

Karasuno's wing spiked then gestured his eyes towards his new buddy once more, having her take a bow in front of Yamamoto. "I'm sorry I acted like that towards you, I guess I was just excited for the match. Now that you're friends with Tanaka-senpai, I'll introduce myself to you. My name is Yoshida Ren. Nice to meet you..."