Act 39; That doesn't matter. I'm doing fine.

A/N)) Trigger warning! There may be slight suicidal thoughts here- and some blood

Yamaguchi-san apparently wanted to learn how to float serve, Ren thought, taking her mind off of Science class. I wouldn't mind teaching him but- Ren sighed, placing her head down on top of the table, I'm a terrible teacher. "Yoshida-san, can you not doze off please? It's very distracting," the sensei asked politely, making the 15 year old prodigy blush out of embarrassment. "S-sorry..."

---

"Yoshi-su!!!" Hiyori leaped on Ren who had been doing the Social work she had for their next class. "A-ah, yes- what is it, Hiyori?"

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!"

"What is it..?" Ren asked a little hesitant. Hiyori then took a slight glance at Sayaka who also smiled, but not childishly like she did. "Guess who asked me out!!" Ren's eyes widened slowly, and she dropped her pencil. "Y-you can't just make me guess like that," the 15 year old tucked a bang behind her ear, "besides, I'm not good at guessing."

"But..." Hiyori smiled, "it's good to at least try."

"Don't be a party pooper, Yoshida," Sayaka smirked, "just guess." Ren, being half hesitant and half anxious, mumbled quietly. "Is it Tsukishima-kun..?"

"Who? Speak up, Yoshi-su," Hiyori stood up straight, beckoning Ren to raise her voice. The girl nodded slowly, getting the guts to fake a believable smile. "Tsukishima-kun?" Hiyori squealed, "Yeah, yeah! Tsukki-su asked me out!" Sayaka gave a smug smile, calming the hyper girl down.

"Oh, really?" Ren chuckled lightly, looking over towards the blonde and brunette. "That's so nice! I wish my love would ask me out~" They bursted into laughter. "Kageyama-san seems like the perfect person," Sayaka snickered, as Hiyori grinned. "Nah," Ren tried to keep her cool, "I prefer someone like..." She tried to think of a person but the only person that popped into her mind was the middle blocker blonde. "Yama-su?"

"Yes," Ren snapped her fingers, "someone nicer. Someone who would go out of their way for me..." She lied- even Tsukishima did those things for her. You can't look so glum, Ren. Tsukishima-kun likes someone now, she stood up and grabbed her bags, and Hiyori is happy. Good for her.

Sayaka exhaled and asked, "so, what type of magic did you use on him?"

"None- none! I swear, Saya-su! He just-" the shortest broke eye contact and started to swirl her hair between her fingers, "he just asked me if I'd like to go to Hoshiyamakohi... The two of us."

"Fine, fine. I believe you," Sayaka smiled, pushing in Ren's chair. "Sorry about that, Sayaka-san..." The youngest apologized, clenching her Science textbook in her hands. "D-don't worry about it..." The second tallest had her eyebrows meet, "you don't need to cry over something like that..."

"I'm not crying!" Ren felt her cheeks, realizing that she was, in fact, crying. "Are you alright-?"

"The best! I'm alive, aren't I?" She then gave a big grin, putting a thumbs up with her free dominant hand. Sayaka and Hiyori looked at each other, "I guess if you say so, Yoshi-su..."

"Let's go then- let's walk home," Ren put out there. "Sounds A-okay to me," Hiyori smiled sweetly. "Alright~" Sayaka hummed, walking ahead. "Wait up!" The light haired brunette beckoned, following after her friend.

Ren wiped away the tears in a single swipe, following them. She then got into their conversation after she zoned out almost completely. "So I want to wear a really pastel blue shirt and a long skirt!"