Act 23.5; Behind the scenes

Yamaguchi Tadashi. Average in school grades, well, a little above average. It was only because the straight A student in his class was his best friend. Yamaguchi tried hard; surely, he wanted to prove everyone who picked on him wrong. As well as trying to get noticed by his best friend.

They both played a sport together when they had been younger, and that was volleyball. More than anything, Yamaguchi loved it, almost as much as Tsukishima.

Although, Tsukki never showed it. An incident involving his brother did this to him, and Yamaguchi has been trying his best to stay by Tsukishima's side.

--

"Hey, Tsukki?" His friend gave a rigid look at him, "do you need something?" Yamaguchi nodded shyly, "can you help me on something I'm working on?" Tsukishima sighed, but as anyone may know now, he never really said 'no' to Yamaguchi. "Which subject is it?"

The freckled boy shook his head back and forth. "That's not it."

"Then?" Tsukishima continued to walk down an empty path that lead to their neighborhood. "Um... Let's say I'm doing something for someone- and I need quite a bit of help with it..." He stayed silent, and Yamaguchi waited patiently for an answer.

"Depends on who it's for." The shorter male chuckled, "sorry, Tsukki. I'll tell you after we set it up." Tsukishima gave a cold expression, "why? Because you're afraid I'll say no, if I know who it is?" Yamaguchi gave a thumbs up, "ding! Ding! You got it, Tsukki!"

The blonde sighed, and rubbed his head. Yamaguchi put his hand to his chin, "on second thought, I don't know if we'd need more help..." Yamaguchi grinned, "okay! I'll ask the others!" Tsukishima gave a pale look to his friend, "are you serious?" Yamaguchi nodded, and was desperately trying to make a certain someone happy.

He didn't know, maybe he did just like her.

A /N)) Legit the shortest thing I put together.

But idk, I kinda needed this part in here lol