Act 30; Please go on a date with me!

Ren's P.O.V:

"So what are we betting?" Tsukishima-kun questioned before giving a smirk.

What a weirdo.

I placed my hand on my chin, investigating the chess board.

I'm playing black again? That means he gets the first move.

I gave a slight grin, I don't mind. I have confidence in this game.

"Oi, are you going to answer me or not?"

"E-eh, what did you say, Tsukishima-kun? I didn't really get that." His right eyebrow twitched upwards, "what are you, deaf?" I crossed my arms and huffed, "no, I can hear you clearly, Bakashima."

"What was that?" I snickered, "maybe you're the one who's deaf." The beanpole clicked his tongue, looking back down at the board. "Whatever, shorty. Let's just play." I smiled, gazing up to Yamaguchi-san, "alright."

The blonde sighed, "what are you betting?" I thought about it, long and hard, before snapping my fingers in effect. "I know! Well, if I win..." I eyed back over to the first year standing up, "you have to be nice to Yamaguchi-san for the rest of the year!" The brunette flinched back, "eh?! What..?"

"You heard me, Yamaguchi-san. If I win this chess match, Jerkishima-kun here has to be kind to you. A-and pay more attention to you as well!" Tsukishima-kun popped a vein, "who do you think you are you calling a jerk? And why do you seem so confident?"

"Hehe, I have my ways, Tsukki~"

"Don't call me that." I rubbed my neck, "yeah, sorry." I really wasn't that confident. Sure, I have won a few matches here and there in America, but Tsukishima-kun has stated he has as well... "Y-yoshida-san? You really don't need to waste such a thing on me. See? I'm fine-"

"Yamaguchi-san?"

"Y-yes?" I gave a big grin, "don't worry, I'm doing this because I want to." He nodded, and I could swear I could see his cheeks turn red, but I guess he was just embarrassed. "I accept. I will do it." Tsukishima-kun bluntly said like always, "now it's your turn to give me a bet."

"Alright, Yoshida..." Again with the Yoshida?!! It's making me nervous! "If I win this game, you will have to ask one of the third years on the volleyball team on a date." It took me a while to get that through my head, before the blood rushed to my face. "Eh, b-but, What if they all say no?!"

Tsukishima-kun gave a devilish snicker, "then you'll be my servant, plus you'd have to ask one of the first years."

Why's he skipping the second years??!! That's not the point here, Ren! Why a servant!?

"A-and if the first years say no..?" He gave a grin, "oh, trust me. They won't." I puffed out my cheeks, and breathed. What does that mean? "A-alright. I accept... So all I need to do is win, right?"

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Tsukishima-kun started off by moving his pawn first, which seems pretty normal in my opinion. "Pawn to E4."

Oh cool. He does the talking thing.

I touched my fingers onto the same pawn, "pawn to E3." Yamaguchi-san watched in astonishment, "I haven't seen anyone start a move like that; it's very rare." I smiled, as Tsukishima moved his bishop out.

Typical.

I returned it with my queen, taking one of his pawns in the process.

I'm making progress! Take that; guess who doesn't have to go on a date? This girl!