End Note~

Hey guys! Etto... I just wanted to thank you all for getting this far into my story! I had a lot of fun writing this and it was the main reason I came across such lovely people ♡

After a years work and effort, I'd like to say that I'm really appreciative for all the support! All those ships were ones that even confused me.

But this is how I planned it to end the moment I started this work. I will indeed clarify a few things here, but if you have more questions then do ask me. I'll try and answer as many as I can.

Please read this work before reading on!

Alright- first off.

What ship did the author ship?

Personally, I shipped TsukiYoshi. Aside from that, I guess there was the occasional OiYoshi that captivated my heart, but Tsukishima and Ren were my ideal.

Why did the author decide to end the book this way?

From the beginning, honestly, ask HAYASHIDA_RYUTO but I decided all this before hand. Only because I felt that all the xOC books were the same, and that not all books have a happy ending, and not everyone stays happy.

I find it strange that an OC can go from 0 to 100 with their depression and anxiety. That's why I thought that I'd like this book to be unique and to be remembered.

P.S- I know this is weird but I love the shocked reactions people put on. I didn't make it to the point of sadness, where everyone just cried so much. I just made a simple plot twist.

Why did the author decide to kill her off this way?

I foreshadowed her anti-depressants so many times. They were a big part in this story, and no, I stopped mentioning the pills on purpose. Remember back in the story when she had terrible side effects, and her taking them started to put Yamaguchi in danger? She also didn't want to tell too many people after Tsukishima. He was the only person who knew after her parents.

So she stopped taking them.

When Hiyori went on a date with Tsukishima, she went through her episodes again. But she started to self harm, only because she promised herself she wouldn't take them again.

But it'd be strange if she got over it so fast. Being someone like herself, she needed them but stopped since she had been happier. But what happened all at once made her break. No one can stay happy.

Why didn't Ren up with someone before she died?

Oh, geez. There were so many ships, and not all things end beautifully.

If she did end up with Tsukishima, then things wouldn't have turned out the way they would've.

Why didn't Ren tell anyone about her depression?

She thought she was a bother. She didn't want to worry anyone else. That's why she was all smile - smile in front of people, and hid it from as many people as she could.