Act 42; You rule the court.

"Okay," a certain sensei reassuringly commented. "Does everyone have everything!? We're leaving!"

"Thank you for taking us!" Most of the team bowed, a little nervous for today. Ren gave a hesitant smile, they'll be okay. They'll be okay. They're a great team, they'll win, She was just shaking with the thought.

Carrying up a bag, Tanaka waved Hinata over. "I'm finally prepared today!!" This made the ginger blush and a certain first year remember last trip. Kiyoko took a seat at the front, where the coach and adviser had been seated. The manager of the team sat next to them; it had been three to a seat.

The youngest of them wanted to sit behind her senpai, but everyone had been in the back, and it had been three to a seat.

Kageyama, Hinata, and Tanaka-senpai, her eyes trailed a little to the left. Noya-senpai, and Asahi-san... Then there's Ennoshita-san, Kinoshita-kun and Narita-san... But then Daichi-san is sitting with Sugawara-san-

"Oi, are you done spacing out already?" A certain blonde blocker snapped her out of her thoughts. Yes, indeed. She was the last one to sit down. "Yoshida-san, y-you can sit with us..."

Ren's face suddenly heated up, remembering all that's happened. How could she casually act like nothing has happened? Although she had been the one to end the odd tension. But only so they could play with no hesitation. Why was she thinking so much all of a sudden?

Was it because she was nervous? "I-if you insist..." She then took a seat at the edge of it, gripping her bag tightly. She, unfortunately, couldn't wear her uniform so. Instead, she was wearing a dark purple hoodie with white shorts.

With some black sleeves and tight under, of course. She couldn't live with over exposing her skin. That was too... revealing. Ren, although, let her hair down today. Even if she was skeptical, she had to look decent today at this specific place.

Other than herself, everyone thought she looked adorable. Even Kiyoko, who doesn't act all too friendly with Ren, complimented her. But she didn't know if that was the reason. Kiyoko had been more friendly now with the first year than what they started off with. So she just thought it was normal.

Yamaguchi, who had been sitting next to this girl, had been trying to get a good look at her. He probably found her the prettiest he's seen of her now than ever. But staring at her was odd enough, so he took glances every now and then. Tsukishima noticed this, and rolled his eyes. How long has he been trying to add flame to their fire?

He even took the courtesy to volunteer to get the information from the girls' Volleyball Club, just so he had an excuse to make something as innocent as a question seem like a date. All so he could encourage a specific seaweed haired friend of his to ask this girl out. Of course, he didn't like Hiyori. He never did. But he knew her feelings towards him- he wasn't that oblivious.

The bus then jerked forward once the coach asked if everyone had been set. Ren, trying to keep distance between her and these boys, sat as far away ontop of the ledge as possible. A stupid decision really; since she almost stumbled off before someone grabbed her arm. Looking behind her, she couldn't say anything. Ren was too embarrassed due to these conditions, but to add, her outfit.

"Careful," was all Yamaguchi could say, before pulling her a little closer towards him. Staring at eachother for quite the while, Sugawara finally gaped in amusement. "Aren't you two cute!" This made both their faces heat up, "I-I swear it isn't like that!!" They both said at the same time.

Most of the team laughed, and coach Ukai smiled in astonishment. "Ah, youth," was all he had been saying. Ren sighed, but the attention went elsewhere when Yamaguchi told her to sit a little closer to the two. If she didn't want to fall off, that is. Swallowing her stupid thoughts, she, in fact, had been so close to the brunette, that their shoulders had been touching.