Act 37; And you get paid why..?

"This isn't good..." Kenma murmured, as he held his hand up, holding his phone to his ear. "What isn't?" Yamaguchi asked, as they all sat in the living room of the Yaku residence. Taking the device down, he hung up the call, "apparently the room has been taken..."

Everyone stared blankly at the blonde, "eh?"

"You can't be serious," Ren sighed, glancing at each and everyone at the table. Her gaze then went back on to Kenma, who had a poker face on. "J-just kidding..." They all realized how serious he had been. "That's bad... I didn't bring any extra yen other than to pay for my train ticket..."

"Same here," Kageyama nodded to Hinata's response calmly, as the freckled male and tall blonde hadn't spoken a word. "Wait, seriously? How did that happen?" Kuroo sat down next to Yaku, the one who had been panicking internally most of all. "W-wait- tell me you're joking, Kenma!"

"...I'm joking, Yaku," the setter repeated bluntly, not helping the situation at all. The libero messed up his light brown hair, "what am I going to do now-?!"

"Yaku-kun?" Ren raised her hand in the same manner Kageyama always does. She then looked at Cosette, then back at the brunette, "I can get another room if ya' want..." Kenma's ears perked up and Yaku's eyes glittered. "Could you really?"

Ren nodded, "I brought some change with me- besides, I owe you guys for tutoring me anyways-"

"Thank you, Yoshida-san," the short male started, "but I can't help but feel bad-"

"She owes us pretty much her life," Tsukishima hung his headphones on his neck, smiling mischievously. Kuroo gave a stern laugh, slapping the blonde's back, "I like this guy!" The male then clicked his tongue, scooting away from the captain. How does Karma feel, Bakashima-kun? "Don't worry, Yaku-kun, Konimi-san, Kenma-san," Ren started, grinning like quite the idiot, "I prepared for something as such."

"I wish I brought money... Sorry to throw the situation on you like this, Yoshida-san," the freckled first year apologized. "Sorry, Yoshida-chan... I'll help out the best I can!" Hinata smiled, with determined fists closed and up to his chest. "Thank you, Yamaguchi-san, Hinata. You guys are the best."

"I'll help out as well-"

"Please," an annoying voice pleaded, "what can the King do?" Kenma awkwardly shifted towards Nekoma's female and libero. "Oi, don't call me that!" The setter then whispered into Yaku's ear, "I'm heading out..." And with that, he had exit through the door.

"Tsukishima-kun, please," the first year leaned closer towards him, "cooperate and try acting a little nicer, yeah?" This made the beanpole click his tongue in disgust, shutting him up overall. Cosette's eyes widened slightly, can she possibly use that tactic with Kuroo? "Speaking of which; may I use your computer, Konimi-san?"

"Um, sure..." Her voice trailed off, looking at the computer she had had, "may I ask, what for?" Ren walked up to the screen and switched it on, "I have to update something."

"Why? An email?" The cat like captain questioned, getting a few pencils out from his bag. "No... Believe it or not, it's the reason I get paid."

"No way," Yamaguchi mumbled, "are you an online tutor or something?"

"Me? No, no," Ren chuckled, logging into her Deviant account, "I'm an artist."

"And you get paid why..?" Kuroo's eyebrows met as they all inspected the computer. "I think the better question is; you're an artist?" Yamaguchi asked in astonishment. "I bet she isn't even that great-"

"Here's my page," she revealed her account, "I'm not sure you know who I am though-"

"Wait- YOU'RE TOASTALLYBREADFUL31?!!" Hinata shouted, falling backwards. Ren gave a slight nod, "yeah, I am."