Act 17; Thank you, Kei-chan!

"Quick, Yamaguchi. What would her password be?" The middle blocker then panicked, ruffling his hair back and forth. "Um... I don't know! Try anything!" Seeing his best friend hassled, Tsukishima also felt stressed. "H-Here- you guess." He stated, pushing the phone into the freckled boy's hands.

"Eh?! No, Tsukki!" He pushed it away, back in Tsukishima's hands. They continued pushing it into each other's grasps, until it eventually hit the blonde's hands, and dropped onto the floor. "Yoshida-san is going to kill us!" Tsukishima's eyes widened, as he quickly picked it up. "Don't remind me."

"Ah! What do we do now?! Check if it still works!" The middle blocker then turned it on swiftly, to see nothing has changed. They both sighed in relief, as Yamaguchi noticed that the back case has broken. "Ts-Tsukki, the back-!" Tsukishima turned the phone, causing the case to fall off and shatter on the floor.

Yamaguchi stood there speechless, as well as his taller friend. "We're so dead, Tsukki." The blonde nodded, as he noticed a couple of numbers on the back of her phone, a few seconds later. "Could this be... an address?" Yamaguchi investigated it closer, as he shook his head up and down quickly. "It has to be someone's."

"Then this will do." Yamaguchi helped the unconscious girl onto his friends back, as he looked outside, knowing his mom would worry. "Let's quickly get there; it shouldn't be too far, since Yoshida-san walks here."

And let's hurry up before we get reported.

--

They looked up the long flight of stairs, as the blonde megane sighed tiredly. "It's alright if we switch now, I don't mind carrying her." But he was rejected, almost the 4th time now, with the same "I can handle it." Yamaguchi shivered coldly, since being wet in such weather was bad for him. As well as his awkwardly tall best friend.

They knew they'd catch a cold for sure.

Step by step, he walked up slowly, since he was freezing, and tired at the same time. Yamaguchi as well, knowing he was carrying something's that could weigh as much as a person, Ren would be definitely heavier. "Which..." Tsukishima caught his breath, "one was it?" Yamaguchi panted as well, shivering, "2-0-...7"

They rang the doorbell, only to be ignored by anyone that have may or may not be in there. "Does this girl not have parents? Siblings even?!" Tsukishima raised his voice, a little agitated by the entire scenario. They knocked a couple of times, before Yamaguchi sighed hopelessly. "What do we do now... gosh?"

He questioned, as he rested himself on the door. Coincidentally, he placed his arm on the knob, turning it as it slipped off. "It's... open." Yamaguchi breathed relieved, "we're coming in!" Tsukishima's eye twitched, and he had to say, trying to see beneath these water filled glasses wasn't easy.

Is she stupid? Who leaves their door open?

They walked into a dark room, as the freckled first year dropped their bags, and searched for the light switch. "Is anyone home?" He shouted out, as he took off his shoes, before taking hold of Ren, so his taller classmate could do the same. "Maybe Yoshida-san lives alone..." Tsukishima sighed, as he warmed his hands up with his breath, "you think?"

Yamaguchi followed, as they carried the girl through the apartment. "Geez, for an apartment, it sure is big..." Tsukishima walked further in, to see a living room area with a couch. "Let's put her here." Yamaguchi nodded, as he dropped the girl onto the couch. "Ah, it's so much warmer in here." He stated, shortly before rubbing his hands together.

The tall megane grabbed a blanket, and threw it atop of Ren, who turned to her side, sleeping. The two, who were still wet, made sure that they weren't feeling odd in any way. To their fortune, they felt fine. "I'm going to tell my mom that I'll be late. You should too, Tsukki." Yamaguchi said, as he pulled out his device.