Act 34; If I'm not a burden... sure,

The girl walked to school, making sure that her attire was alright. Geez, Suga-san... She then let out a huge yawn, rubbing her eyes as she investigated the sad sky. I have to see her again-

What did Tsukishima-kun and Yamaguchi-san say again? They knew her?

Goodness, I didn't even know that... I kind of feel bad for senpai.

But even so, Ren couldn't help but feel excited. She had been slightly stressed by the situation she had been with both Hiyori and Sayaka. It had been like the school life she had been dreaming about had been ruined with the cliché plot of a shoujo manga. Ren gave an exhale of breath; although she had met up with her older friend, she still had to tell her the fact that she... went on a date with Sugawara.

My, she won't be too happy about that...

As she approached the school gym early that morning, she peeked in pretty cautiously. It wasn't always that they would have practices before school, so she had to double check it wasn't another club. Although Karasuno's main focus was the Volleyball club, she was sure that there was a tennis club somewhere... or a hockey club of some sort. Ren then noticed the team doing some stretches, and felt a gush of relief run through her body. "Hey, Yoshida, come over here!" Coach Ukai called, making the 15 year old wave back at him, "good morning, Ukai-kun. I'm not late, am I?"

"Not at all- you're just on time." With that Ren entered the gym and placed her bag on the side, next to the entrance, "is Takeda-sensei not here?"

"He has a meeting from 6 AM to 7 AM," he then sipped on his cup of coffee, "that sucks, yeah?" Ren fixed the bottom of her plain, white shirt, "that does." Just then, the manager of the team handed her a warm cup of some type of dark liquid. "Why- What's this for, Kiyoko-senpai?!"

"I made some for you guys. It's early, isn't it?" A slight smile was evident on the third year's face, making Ren push it back in her hands, "a-as much as I want it, senpai, I d-don't drink coffee!"

"It isn't coffee though," Kiyoko chuckled lightly, having the first year look into the cup, investigating it a little further, "oh... it's tea..." She then took it back with a deadpanned expression, "thank you." After a while of the team doing the plays their coach had set up for them, they realized that the practice had passed by far more faster than what they had incorporated in to be. With that, Ren decided that she should confront the beanpole before it was too late. Picking up her backpack, she beckoned on him to come towards her.

To her dismay, practically the entire team did, and Tanaka and Noya happened to be the first. "Yoshida, I heard you went on a date with both Daichi and Sugawara!" She leaped backwards, only to be cornered from both sides, "e-eh..."

"I'd just like to say that I'll be a third year next year!" Tanaka stated, causing Ren to sweat drop, Tsukishima-kun did not tell them, did he?

"Guys, give Yoshida a break-"

"I didn't know that you were into first years, Suga!" Nishinoya shouted, interrupting the vice captain, who mouthed to Ren a 'run'. "Senpai, seriously..."

"Get to class, both of you!" Daichi came in at the right moment, having the second years sadly slouch away. "Geez, thank you so much, Daichi-san."

"No problem- that was none of their business anyways. Oh, I heard that Suga took my place after I left; thank you."

"It was nothing really," he gave a bright grin; "It was fun, anyways." Ren then tightened the grip on her bag, as her face emitted a slight rose colour, "a-anyways, what happened with Yui-senpai?"