Act 5; You fit in with us perfectly!

Ren's P.O.V:

Who are they?

"IT SO TURNS US ON WHEN KIYOKO-SAN IGNORES US!" Both of the males exclaimed, looking at each other."Ah, Nishinoya, Tanaka, back from your one week suspension?" Sugawara asked, walking towards them. It didn't take them long to realize there was a figure in the gym that didn't belong there.

"Hey, hey... Suga, who's this?" The bald guy asked, closing in on the blonde. "This is Yoshida-san. She'll be playing against us third years, and second years on Saturday."

"Hey, Ryu... Who's the cute girl over there?" Nishinoya wondered, whispering loud enough for me to overhear.

If Tanaka Ryunnosuke is the bald one, Nishinoya Yu should be the shorter one-

"They get gleeful when they're called senpai." Daichi-san stated, giving Ren the advice she had asked for.

"Go ahead, introduce yourself." Daichi-san pushed me, "um... It's nice to meet you, Tanaka-senpai, Nishinoya-senpai. I'm a first year, Yoshida Ren." She bowed, out of respect.

"She'll be with the first years on Saturday; the match will be at 3:30pm."

"GOD HAS BLESSED THIS VOLLEYBALL CLUB- THIS FIRST YEARS ADORABLE." They both shouted with glee, "NOT TO MENTION SHE CALLED US SENPAI!" As they clasped their hands together, I felt my face heat up. "You did better than before with the introducing, though," Sugawara-san smiled. "Y-yeah... It was nerve racking...."

Sugawara-san then chuckled, "you kind of remind me of Asahi." I smiled, "is that so-?"

"Okay, now that that's done, let's get to the formation of the teams. And for Yoshida, coach Ukai wanted you to be in charge, to test out your strategic skills and your physical abilities."

"A-alright, Daichi-san!" I took a quick bow, and then stood back up straight. Right then, I took the permission to exit, and Daichi-san dismissed the team to practice. "K-Kiyoko-senpai!" I called out to her, causing her to turn around and nod.

Does Kiyoko-senpai have something I could wear?

"I-I'm sorry to disturb to you... But, do you possibly have-" I looked down at my own uniform, with my face dusted red from embarrassment. Kiyoko-senpai nodded, "I think so." She softly spoke out, before running into the storage room, carrying out a big box. "Oi, Kageyama! Isn't that the box that had our uniforms?" Hinata-san exclaimed, jumping with excitement.

Uniforms?

Kiyoko-senpai then reached into the box and grabbed a practice jersey.

A male uniform...

"A uniform?" Yamaguchi-san said, walking with Tsukishima-kun. Daichi-san shook his head, "no, some practice clothes. "This is all we have." Kiyoko-san took out a folded half T-shirt and shorts, in a plastic bag.

Daichi-san and Sugawara-san stepped towards us. "We decided to get another one... But since we may not get any other members, Yoshida, you may use it for now." My eyes glittered with delight as I slowly took it from Kiyoko-senpai. "Is this... alright?" I asked, holding it tight. "Go try it on," Sugawara-san smiled, resting his hand on Hinata-san's shoulder. I agreed, getting up from the ground.

--

"Whoa!!" Hinata-san yelled in awe, hopping around me. "Looks good on you." Daichi -san smiled, looking at Asahi-san, who was to speak next. "But I think wearing tights under this is unnecessary though." Sugawara-san nodded in approval, "but it matches the sleeves she's wearing."