Act 16; Ah, come on, Tsukki~

"Why do I have to help you with this pathetic bunch?" The blonde squints his eyes, as Ren gave him a puppy-like pout. "Pleeaaassse, Tsukki-kun?" Tsukishima gave her a dirty look, and he was immediately disgusted. "Okay, okay. Fine," he started as he pushed her head away from his sight. "Just get that ugly face away from me. A-And don't call me that again."

She grinned widely, as she high-fived Yamaguchi, who was next to her. "Yes! It's always more fun when Tsukki's around!" Kageyama and Hinata shook their head in disagreement. The tall bean pole sighed in dismay, "so where and what time?" Ren fixed her hair back up into a bun, "hmm... I don't know."

Tsukishima mentally face palmed, over and over again. "Just how low are you?" Hinata jumped in, smirking widely, "not lower than you, Bakashima." It sent Kageyama into a muffled laughter as he tried to hold it in, as well as Ren, since she didn't want to see his angry side, when he already acted mad enough. "You better not be talking trash about Tsukki!"

"But he is trash."

The three first years bursted into laughter, as the setter of them tried to hold a straight face. The beanpole glared daggers at the bunch, as they all stood back straight, with a serious face on. "How about Hinata's place?" Kageyama suggested, before everyone agreed, excluding the approval of the tallest, and the shortest. "Eh- what?!"

"I really don't care." Ren sighed tiredly, "of course you don't."

"So, when?" Kageyama asked Hinata, who still hasn't approved of the location. "I didn't even say yes yet...- But my mom is home Thursday this week..."

"Thursday it is." Ren said, still hesitant about tutoring the bunch. "Tch, whatever."

"Ah, come on, Tsukki~ it'll be fun!" Yamaguchi's taller friend put his headphones on, as his eye twitched from beneath his glasses. "Shut up, Yamaguchi." The blonde middle blocker's eyes widened as he strolled down the page on his phone. "His new albums out." Hinata, Ren, and Kageyama looked in Yamaguchi's direction, confused by the odd phrase.

"You mean that band you like?" Tsukishima gave a very fast nod, and it shocked Ren to see this bland male... surprised. "I'm getting it." The megane quickly said, before dashing off into the direction of town. "W-wait up, Tsukki!"

The female swiftly waved goodbye to the raven haired setter and his decoy, before chasing after the two. To be honest with herself, she hasn't felt the best lately, and she could feel it getting worse, every second Ren has been outside. "W-wait, Yamaguchi-san." She called on the freckled first year, which had stood outside a department store that had been new to Ren. Actually, the entire area was new to her.

"Where are we?" The girl questioned, panting as she rested herself on her knees. Yamaguchi observed her actions, since he knew she was one that had more stamina than he did. So why was she acting so strange? "Tsukki's favorite composer released an album today."

"Ah," she started, as she felt even more uneasy than usual, "so Tsukishima-san is into music..?" She didn't get it. What did she do to make herself feel so odd? Yamaguchi raised an eyebrow, shocked severely.

Since when did she call Tsukki, san? And isn't obvious he listens to music?

"Yoshida-san... Are you alright?" He asked, hoping Tsukishima would finish buying the album so they could go home.

Anything would be better than staying in this cold.

"Hm- eh... Oh! I'm okay, Yama-chan," she gestured as she shut her eyes, and untied her hair, which made her neck feel a bit warmer, "really."