Act 4; Oi, you over there!

"Yoshida-kun."

An annoying but familiar voice called on her, making her know exactly who it was. She turned around, annoyed, but didn't want to give the blonde megane the satisfaction he didn't deserve. So she acted calm.

"Yes, Tsukishima-kun?" Ren turned away from sweeping, to look at this male. "I think you dropped something." Tsukishima smirked, closing his eyes. Ren looking downwards; prayed that wasn't her phone. After investigating the floor, she raised an eyebrow, and asked half politely. "What is it?"

"Your dignity."

--

"Thank you for cleaning up with me, Yamaguchi-san." Ren smiled and bowed, tilting her head to the side, causing Yamaguchi's face to turn red, out of embarrassment, "I-It was nothing..." Tsukishima started walking ahead towards his house, since it was after practice, as well as dark. Yamaguchi noticed this, and immediately picked up his things.

"Tsukki~ Wait up!" The freckled boy caught up to him, and gave a grin to his friend. "Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki~" As well as for Ren, she walked the opposite way, trying to retrace her steps from the morning. It was...

But she couldn't remember. After all, she did come here a few days ago. "Good thing." She mumbles to herself, as she took off her phone case, to reveal her new address on the back of it. "It was..." She trailed her eyes to a notebook, left lying there, "over here!" She smiled, knowing she wasn't far from home. Ren looked towards her, remembering that her apartment wasn't more than just a few blocks away.

--

"I-I told you mom, I'll be fine here- No, I haven't found a job yet... Okay. Okay. Sure, bye..." The 14 year-old girl dropped on her bed, as well as dropping her phone.

Why did I agree? I can't make money here... I don't even have a job. As well as almost going broke.

Ren yawned on her bed, looking at the clock, which read 11:08pm, Ren noticed that she hadn't even fully unpacked her things.

I'm going to bed; I'll continue to unpack tomorrow.

--

Ren impatiently waited for the bell to ring, since she didn't have any time to encounter Yamaguchi, she still needed to pay him back for the orange juice she hadn't even opened.

She hated being in debt.

"Alright class, I'll be dismissing you early, prior to the bell going off in a few minutes." As everyone got up, Ren was still sitting, taking out her wallet.

How much was the juice? 250 yen, right?

"Yamaguchi-san?" Ren called, causing the freckled boy to turn around clueless. "H-Here you go..." Ren stuttered, but handed him the yen. "What's this for?"

"The o-orange juice you got me the other day..." Yamaguchi looked away; his face tinted red the slightest bit. "I said you didn't have to pay me back-"

"Yoshida-kun?!" A short male, with orange hair called upon her, near the door. She looked behind herself, shocked. "Ah, Hinata-san..."

"It's club activities, isn't it?" Tsukishima glared at the hyper figure, which surprisingly jumped back into a fighting pose. "Y-You want to go?!" He shouted, making Tsukishima smirk. "You shouldn't take on Tsukki so carelessly!" Yamaguchi pointed at Hinata. "What are you doing, Yamaguchi?"

"Sorry, Tsukki." Ren stood there, dumbfounded as they just... fought. "W-What did you need again, H-Hinata-san?" Ren smiled, trying to resolve the issue. Hinata then did a quick bow, before shouting, "I'm sorry about the other day's issue!"