Act 28; It's not like I don't like you, Oikawa-kun..

"That one's from Yuu and I!" Tanaka shouted, as Ren held a red bag close to her. Pulling out an object, slowly investigating, and her eyes grew huge. "Cool, as expected from my senpais!" Nishinoya gave a rigid laugh, "right?!"

Ren grinned widely at the brand new water based speakers that blasted the clear liquid with bright colours whenever a source of sound came along.

Hinata's rubbing off on her...

Yamaguchi sighed, his chin in palm. But he did have to say that he was pretty excited. What would she think of his present? Would it up her perspective of him? He shook away his thoughts, glancing at the first year who had been looking the speakers.

He was grateful though, that she wasn't older than him. "Those are probably expensive, Yoshida. Make sure to take care of them." She nodded joyfully, and placed then carefully on the side. So far, she's gotten plenty. Including money from Kinnoshita, Ennoshita, and Narita.

How sweet; even if they hadn't known her, they still were considerate enough to get her something at all. Daichi, Sugawara, Kiyoko and Asahi all pooled in to get her basketball equipment. Including shoes (which ended up being the exact same type that Aomine wears) making her a little too excited. As well as proper clothing; this probably costed a lot in her eyes, wristbands and even socks to also top it off. "I will, Daichi-san, don't worry!" She smiled warmly, "I got this."

Suga sighed, "I hope so." Ren's hands stopped as she traced along one of the bags. From Tsukishima. Her face felt hot, but she had to act cool, otherwise Sayaka and a specific friend would catch on.

This is it.

She pondered long and hard on what he could've gotten her. Tsukishima hadn't seemed like the type to get anything, other than that, the box was a pretty decent size.

Who knew even the Tsukishima Kei would get me a present.

She unravelled the wrapping paper.

I guess he is considerate.

Ren placed her hand inside to feel something rather soft. A plastic surface, but bounced with every movement. "What is it?" She wondered, looking at the audience, who looked rather focused on what it was as well. She yanked it out, and raised it to eye level.

He didn't.

Yamaguchi started laughing, and Tsukishima followed with a few snickers. Kageyama was dumbfounded as usual, and Kuroo was having a few laughs here and there with Tanaka and Noya. Ren couldn't help it; she let out a few chuckles as well. How couldn't she? Daichi, Asahi and Suga joined in, and even Kenma was throwing some chuckles.

"Could it be that Yoshi-chan likes bread or something?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi, who shrugged in response. "Why are you so interested?"

"Isn't it obvious? A person like me has to look out for a fan of mine. She obviously likes bread because she figured out I liked milk bread!" Iwaizumi squinted his eyes, not amused, "that's funny, Oikawa."

"Well, she will be! I'm one hundred percent sure I can capture her heart and make her a fan. I am Oikawa Tooru, after all."

"And if you don't?" Iwa-chan's eye twitched, not amused by this at all. "If I don't, then I will clean the gym for a month!" Iwaizumi laughed, "have fun, Trashikawa." He was going to enjoy this.

If he did manage to win the bet, he could mouth off to the team. Oikawa Tooru failed to get a girl; a first year too would be the headline. Iwaizumi looked at Ren, but ended up looking constantly back between Oikawa and her, remembering the past few attempts that failed. Could he really pull it off? Well, it's not like he had anything better to do today, and he had to supervise the trash king, so he wouldn't pull off anything stupid.