Act 6; It's not like that.

Ren threw the ball in the air, towards Kageyama.

If Yoshida-san is about 178 cm, the height of her jump should be...-

The so called genius setter tossed the ball up, arching downwards a bit towards her.

Here.

It was a bit slow, but predicting Kageyama and Ren had wanted the opponents to know when the ball would come, it was going according to plan. As Ren jumped up, so did the first year ginger, and the blonde. She spiked it downwards, only to have her eyes widened with awe. Her skills were rusted, and she probably didn't do as great as she had hoped... but, Hinata didn't block it. In fact, it didn't go close to returning to Kageyama's side of the net.

Only, Hinata's fingers touched the ball, putting it back in play. "H-Hinata-san can jump that high?" Ren stood shocked, after realizing Kageyama's smirk. "That's... Amazing..." She politely complimented, causing Hinata to get fired up.

"I will become Ace!" He grinned greatly, causing Asahi to flinch. "Sorry, but I don't think elementary students like you can become ace," Tsukishima grinned. "Y-you' looking for a fight, bastard?!" Hinata shouted, curling his hands into fists.

"I wouldn't succumb to such a low level." Ren put her hand on the back of her neck. "Guys, guys. We need to practice..." Hinata looked at her, and nodded, stopping his argument with the tall figure. Tsukishima then let out the usual "tch," and went back to his blocking position.

"O-one more time!" Yamaguchi yelled, handing the ball back to their setter. After a while of watching the first years play, the third years decided to discuss their behavior. "Yamaguchi's gotten better at receiving." Nishinoya nodded at the platinum blonde, who looked at Asahi.

"But I think it's our decoy we need to worry about. Asahi, you better step up your game before Hinata takes your title." The libero laughed, making Asahi nervously nod. "But still... Her talents aren't superior in any way... Yoshida's not bad...-"

"She's just... decent..." Tanaka stated, adding to the captain's sentence. "In other words, this may be a match we have to worry about." Sugawara sighed, brightening the mood. "I agree." Daichi breathed, before placing his hand on his chin.

--

"Guys, Daichi said he'd treat us to pork buns!" Sugawara announced, bringing glee to Kageyama's face. Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted, putting their hands in air, only to have Hinata mimic their moves. Ren started to pack her things, and took a deep breath.

That was fun...

Wait... I can't think that way.

She thought, firming her bag in place, overtop of her coat and started walking with the third years. "Let's go guys!" Tanaka grinned widely, pointing his thumb towards himself. "Follow your senpai's!" Hinata got fired up, yelling "osu!"

Tsukishima sighed, as well as letting Yamaguchi notice something was up, "what's wrong, Tsukki?" He asked, walking farther ahead of his tall friend. "Hm? Oh, it's nothing." Tsukishima uttered, a little distracted than before.

This had worried Yamaguchi, for his best friend had rarely ever been in this state.

Tsukki seems annoyed...

Tsukishima then put on his headphones, but put the left headphone on his right ear and the right headphone on the left ear. The blonde, noticed this almost immediately, and switched it back into the proper positions.

Tsukki's definitely not okay.

The third year's barely talked to each other, most probably due to fatigue. Kageyama was too caught up in his excitement for the pork buns, which had kind of freaked Hinata out a little too much. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi barely talked, and since Tsukishima had been feeling off, his friend decided not to bring anything up. Hinata hopped over to the pair of giants, only to be thrown a cold reply by the tallest of their team. "Could we help you?"