Act 33; I-I'm not jealous, Ts-Tsukki!

A/N)) I tried drawing rip. I can't colour to save my life lmao

Ren's P.O.V:

Daichi-san was seriously too nice to be a human being. Well- erm... I didn't mean it like that... Daichi-san is very sweet to take time out of his day and spend it with me. Not to mention that he is enjoying it. I rubbed my thumbs against the other under the small, coffee table we had been sitting at. I then suddenly had a nostalgic feeling march through my head, ceasing all other thoughts.

Hiyori and I had been at this cafe before, and I could've sworn that it was the same waitress serving us as well. My face flushed red as I closely investigated the captain's clothing. Combed back hair, a tie- geez, ties look great on him- I slapped my cheeks extremely hard against my palms and took a deep breath. "Are you... alright, Yoshida?" My eye lids suddenly expanded and I gave an on edge smile, "I feel the greatest, how 'bout you?"

He gave a small chuckle, and waved his hand, indicating that he felt the same way, "I'm alright." I looked down relieved, and a person came to take our orders. As his eyes scanned over the small menu, I already had a drink in mind. "What can I get for you two?" The lady spoke out in a very kind and soft tone.

It kind of reminded me of how Yamaguchi-san acts, but I dusted off that feeling. "M-may I get a vanilla bean mocha..? W-with some whip cream, if I may ask." I awkwardly said, as I glanced towards Daichi-san. "I can't decide whether to get an espresso or a smoothie..!" I raised an eyebrow sarcastically, "caffeine will surely affect the way you play in the inter-preliminaries, Daichi-san! He'll get the smoothie."

He gasped, and placed the piece of laminate down, "you really do sound like Suga, you know that?" The male then gazed towards the woman taking down notes, "the carrot and blueberry smoothie please." I then stuck out my tongue, taking notice of the options he had had, "out of everything, carrots and blueberries?"

"They're good for you. Besides, I need an equal amount of fruits and vegetables."

"But still... Carrots, seriously?" I gave a disgusted look, scrunching up my nose and filling my cheeks with air. "Why, do you not like carrots?"

"Yuck, steamed carrots especially... They are more irritating than homework on a break. It's called a break for a reason, ya' know?"

"Great, all you need now is thick, black glasses." I tilted my head in mere confusion. I could see perfectly well, was there something I had been overlooking? "Why..?"

"Never mind." We then continued to throw each other useless commentary, getting to know one another a little more. "Um... I-is that all..?" We both turned our heads to face the waitress that had been here for the past god knows how long. "Y-yeah we are."

As soon as she had disappeared from our sight, we both eyed each other and had burst into laughter. Yui clenched the menu in her hands quite tightly, trying to look over Sugawara's platinum blonde hair. "No way, they are totally at it!" She gaped, not realizing she had said that out loud for everyone to hear, especially a specific blonde and his best friend. Yamaguchi felt a little uncomfortable knowing that Ren had been so intrigued with her date, and unknowingly, his face turned a bright tomato colour.

"Are you alright, Yamaguchi? Are you perhaps jealous of this type of scenario?" Tsukishima teased, getting the reaction he had been hoping for. "E-eh, what, of course not- what are you like... ten or something?!" He promptly questions, only to get a snicker in return. As much as he wanted to tell Tsukishima to go away and mind his own business, he couldn't.

That was totally unlike him, but as much as it had been, he still managed to let the words slip right by him, "get out." This surprised the beanpole, and made him place his chin in his palm, "that's a first. Just how jealous are you?"