Act 23; Wouldn't she hate me then?

"Hey, Tsukki," Yamaguchi grinned as he looked up to his friend. "What?"

"You're a pretty good friend, you know that?"

What other reason would he embarrass Yoshida-san like that? It was to get rid of all those great comments about her, so people could talk to her.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

I'll leave it. Tsukki will probably say something like, "the praises were lies. They were irritating me."

Yamaguchi said that out loud and accidentally imitated him by using his hands as glasses. "What are you doing, Yamaguchi?" The freckled boy flinched, and placed his arms behind his back. "N-nothing, sorry, Tsukki!"

--

Damn it, I'm late again.

Ren groggily pulled herself through the doors of the school. She recollected on what happened yesterday, only to face palm, making everyone stare at her. Ren sighed, as she knocked on the door to her classroom. She gripped the bag, which hanged low. It wasn't necessary, obviously.

But since when did Ren do anything logical?

The sensei opened it, and wasn't really that pumped up to see her. "Yoshida-san, can you start coming on time?" Ren yawned, and slid past her, walking through class. "Hey!" The class muffled their laughter.

She placed her head down on her desk, and mumbled, "yeah, yeah, sorry, Sensei." The teacher breathed, and decided to let it go. "How does Yoshida-san have such good grades?" Yamaguchi asked, as he also buried his head into his arms. "I don't even know." She said, as she took out a notebook.

"It's history, not math." Ren looked at the blonde, and then at her book. Her face heated slightly, and she switched them.

"Is it possibly Tsukishima..?" Ren's eyes widened, "eh? How'd you know?" Kageyama shrugged, as he sat criss-cross on the ground. "I don't know." Ren bit her thumb.

Great, now someone knows her weird secret.

"Why would you fall for a jerk like that?" She slanted her eyebrows, worried by the sentence. "What do you mean?" Kageyama sighed, as he didn't support the decision in any way possible. "You like him, dumbass."

--

Like him? Am I crazy?

She pouted as she took down notes from the board.

That can't be it. Well, I can't say that I hate him either...

Ren hit her head with the back of her pencil, and face planted into the desk.

Gosh, Ren! Pull yourself together! Of course you don't like him!

Well, at least I think...

The bell rang, making Ren sigh in relief. She stuffed her notes in her bag, and picked it up. Small footsteps walked next to her, "wow, Yoshi-su. That hairstyle looks great on you!" Ren let out a yawn, "thank you."

"Geez, are you okay, Yoshi-su?" She looked to her right, to see a familiar girl bending down next to her. "Ah, I'm alright... I think."

"You think?" Sayaka encountered her from the left, placing her hand on her hip. Ren admired Sayaka. Not because of anything really, but just her maturity, and how she handles situations.

Maybe I should talk to her about Tsukishima-kun...

Ren thought, and took a deep breath. "Tsukki, Tsukki?" Tsukishima looked at his friend, "yes?" Yamaguchi smiled widely, "want to go for a walk?"