Act 43; End Game--

Trigger Warning!!

"Hey, hey- did you hear?"

"Isn't she the girl who kissed Oikawa Tooru?"

"The Oikawa Tooru? No way-"

"Wouldn't believe it even if I saw it myself!"

Ren slouched, trying to hide her presence as she walked the halls. That was until she bumped into a specific group. "Kyaaaa! Yoshi-su- that was so bold of you!!" A short female squealed, grinning. Sayaka rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed with a specific first year.

Hiyori then pointed at her with glowing cheeks, "first, you kissed Kageyama's hand and seemed so romantic- and then you up and all of a sudden kissed Oikawa Tooru?!" The brunette then raised her hands into the air, "I still can't believe it!" Ren then sweatdropped, trying to make her lower her voice due to some odd rumours spreading like wildfire. If she knew Oikawa had been this popular even out of his own school, maybe she should've made herself look even more difficult to recognize. But then she realized something, and her eyes widened-

"You guys were watching..?"

"Of course we were," Sayaka sighed, taking out her mobile device. "Even if we hadn't been there," she opened up a picture which made the 15 year old die a little on the inside. "This photo had been given out faster than anything else... There are so many captions about it, too." Ren quickly deleted the photo off of her friends phone, clearly being embarrassed by the action she pulled off a few days ago. No way- how did they even get that angle of our kiss?

"Oh, what photo are you talking about?" Tsukishima walked over, making all the air in Ren's lungs to disappear completely. "Just this one-" Sayaka explained, before getting her mouth covered by the youngest. "N-nothing!"

"Ah," the blonde smirked, "you mean how you kissed the grand king?" Ren's arms went limp, and she frowned, "if you knew, why ask?"

"Why did you kiss him? Remember he said how he had been joking?" The one labelled 'Tsukki' had snickered, but eventually stopped that when he realized Ren hadn't given any reaction. "Yoshida-san..?"

"I hated it," the girl wore a dark expression. "Oikawa-kun pitied me... I hated it."

"It's only natural... Are you an idiot who makes the same mistakes? Something as ridiculous as that means that you should just refuse-"

"But," Ren interrupted, "you guys were all so sad because of the match." She then smiled, "I couldn't make it seem like I was upset."

"So that's why you ran off like that..!" The most mature of the girls snapped. Ren crossed her arms, "whatever. I'm going to Math class."

"Ehh- you seem like the only one who enjoys it though." Hiyori whined, shortly before stretching her arms. Ren's eye twitched, "let's just go-" she then grabbed the short girl's arm and dragged her to class.

--

Kageyama rushed to the vending machine at his lunch break. It was his usual, and since he didn't really have anywhere to be, it seemed like he had all the time in the world. "Hey, Tsukki." But even he knew that voice. It had been one that he never bothered with, since it was none of his business.

"I never did t-tell you."

"About what?"

"I um-" Kageyama was supposed to be gone by now, but why was he so curious? "I think I like Yoshida-san." No way, Kageyama's eyes widened. Why did this seem so bad to him?