Act 25; Yamaguchi set this up.

Yoshida Ren. A first year in high school, who had skipped a grade. She came to Karasuno, thinking that it was the complete opposite of Shiratorizawa, who had accepted her. Truth was, she has heard too much about the ace, and what he could do. Hearing such things would certainly hurt her.

Things like, "hey, did you know that our school won another game again? We're great!" Sort of thing.

"It's not fair that Ren gets put on the court more than us."

They're wrong.

"Eh, Ren's going on again?! But all she can do is serve one or two points!"

Don't believe them. But it's kind of hard to block out all the lies with lies of her own. Lies only she believed. How dare the team speak about her in such a manner? Don't they know she is standing right there?

--

"Hiyori?" Ren groggily pulled herself out of her comfort zone and walked with the brunette. "Hm, what is it?" She responded, leading the way, looking at the scenery that surrounded the two.

It really was pretty.

"Where are we going?" Ren requested, for almost the past 5 minutes. She wasn't really a sporty or athletic person; you can't blame her for that. To top it off, the sun beamed brightly, and started beating down on the first years. Ren wiped the sweat off her forehead, and continued to follow.

"I told you, Yoshi-su. Something I have to pick up for Saya-su." She sighed tiredly, "why did I have to come then?" Hiyori could hear the sound of her shoes scrape against the hard cement side walk. "It's always fun to go together, silly." The taller female kept silent.

It'd be obvious to know that she'd rather play some games or be doing something alone right now. But how could she turn down a friend? Someone who wanted her company? "Ah! We're here, Yoshi-su!" Ren hopped with joy, looking at the name of the place. "Finally- Wait, a bakery?"

Hiyori sheepishly rubbed her neck, and she breathed slightly, "yeah... Saya-su said that she had ordered some cookies, and doesn't have time to grab them." Her eyes went larger, and she gave an ear-to-ear grin, "let's go in then!" Hiyori grabbed her hand, and rushed in, having the door ring after their arrival.

"SURPRISE!" Tanaka and Noya jumped out in front of them, having their arms out wide. Odd, they were wearing normal clothing, if they were on a volleyball occasion, they'd be in uniform. Anyhow, Hiyori started laughing, and Ren leaped back, heart beating. "Oh my goodness, senpai's- what is this?"

Streamers covered the walls, and balloons had been taped at the top. Daichi walked from behind them, crossed arms. Suga followed behind, "we said not to do that, Tanaka, Noya." Tanaka cracked into laughter and slapped his knee, "but it was so tempting! Did you see her reaction?!" Nishinoya gave a smile, and looked up to the girl, "Yoshida! You look extra cute today!"

Ren's cheeks turned to a rosy color, and she pat his back out of awkwardness. "Enough, enough," Sugawara split the two apart, and pushed them away. "How old are they?" Tsukishima murmured, sitting on a table with Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima too? This is getting weird.

Ren felt a gush of air blow through her hair.

Ah, geez! Tsukishima can see me like this.

She made eye contact, but immediately pulled her gaze away.

But he doesn't seem to mind, though.

Yamaguchi sat there, only nodding to the blonde's comments. He felt like if he made a move, she might see him.