Act 27; That thing has a name, Shittykawa!!

Ren's P.O.V:

"EHHH?!" Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai yelled, a bit shocked by the comment earlier. "Y-you're turning 15?" Tanaka-senpai questioned, as Noya-senpai grabbed his shirt where his chest was, and clenched it dramatically. "Noya-san... You're being a little too over dramatic," Sugawara-san sighed, and placed his hand on his head, "but seriously? You're 15? Who would've thought?"

"Yeah... And after all this time I planned..." Yamaguchi-san said bluntly, and a specific blonde put his headphones down on the table very delicately, "so are you a prodigy or something of that sort?" Hiyori clasped her hands together, and had a grin that reached from ear to ear. "Yoshi-su could pass as a prodigy, since she's really smart!" She then eyed over to Oikawa-kun and Kageyama.

The black haired setter glanced at the brunette, who did the same and shrugged. Sayaka crossed her arms, and averted her gaze back to me. "I think she is a prodigy, Hiyori." My cheeks heated up in a flustered manner, before Hinata came flying out of nowhere. "So I'm older than her still!!"

Tsukishima-kun snickered, and Kenma squinted his eyes. "You're still not taller though, Shoyou..." Everyone bursted into laughter, including me as well. "O-oh yeah, I'm going to become the little giant some day!" Hinata's face became the darkest shade a red could get.

"Yeah," Tsukishima-kun quieted down, "without the giant part." I chuckled, and you could hear Kageyama holding in his laughter. "Enough, enough." Daichi-san held his arms out, standing up. "Can we just have Yoshida cut the cake in peace?"

I nodded very slowly, as I picked up the cake knife steadily. "EHHH, WAIT- THAT'S YOSHIDA?" Kuroo smacked his hand on the table, and everyone glared at him. "Yeah, it is," Noya-senpai stared daggers at the guest. "You wanna rumble, city boy?"

Tsukishima-kun scoffed at Tanaka-senpai's comment, "he said shitty boy." Kenma looked down, "I told you that, Kuroo."

"Eh- b-but Kenma, you said it was Yoshida from the training camp!" Hinata and Asahi-san nodded in sync, "it is Yoshida from training camp..." Kuroo then face palmed, "geez... I thought it was a dude." Seeing the captain of the great Nekoma team so distraught, I couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't mind, Kuroo-kun," I hand gestured, "I get that a lot."

Oikawa-kun got up and pointed in my direction, "how did you think that thing was a boy?!" Iwaizumi-san crept up from behind him, smacking his head. "That thing has a name, Shittykawa!!"

"OW, Iwa-chan that hurt!"

"No freaking shit- Of course it'd hurt!" He yelled, before taking a look at the situation around him. "My apologies," he sat down, pulling Oikawa-kun back as well, "continue." I sweat dropped, as I watched my hands grip the knife. "Don't mind Kuroo's comment, just continue on," Kenma sighed, looking back at me. I nodded slowly, and took my time dropping the knife onto the pastry.

One, two, and...

I cut through with one side, then the other. The white frosting got all over my hand, but I didn't mind. I picked up the first piece, and placed it on a plate. My gaze trailed to the blonde, and I was about to give it to him first.

Don't be stupid, Ren.

I handed the first one to Yamaguchi-san, and he took it pretty calmly. "Th-thank you."

"No need to thank me, Yamaguchi-san." I smiled, wiping the icing off my right hand, "you're the one who deserves it."

"Yeah, Yamaguchi worked hard, so it's kind of obvious he gets it first." Hinata gave a cheeky grin.