Act 14; I'm afraid we haven't met.

A/N (Ahh! 500+ reads already?! And 40+ votes??? Okay, to celebrate, I will draw Ren and one of the members. But who should I draw her with? And how? //you can leave out the how part//)

Ren's P.O.V:

"Greet your opponents!" Daichi-san yelled as we all bowed down, choiring "let's have a good game!" I continued to walk inside with Yamaguchi-san and Tsukishima-kun, until Hinata-san started making a big fuss and started running towards the doors. Deciding to follow him to see what was up, I quickly ran towards him to catch up. "Kenma!"

A familiar blonde kid turned around and looked at the ginger first year. After a while of looking at him, I thumped a fist into an open palm. "Oh, Kenma!" I shouted to myself, as I caught up to my fellow first year.

"Y-y-you're from Nekoma?! Why didn't you tell me?" Hinata-san sulked as I sighed tiredly. "You really need to slow down, Hinata-san." Kenma looked up at me, since we we're almost the same height, and then averted his gaze downwards. "You didn't ask."

"B-but you said 'until the next time we meet' "

"Karasuno was written on both of your shirts."

Hinata-san then gave a blank look at Kenma, before turning to me. I lifted a hand and smiled warmly as a welcome. "I'm afraid we haven't met... I'm Yoshida Ren."

Kenma quickly looked at the ginger then shook my hand gently. "Kozume...Kenma..."

"Ah, Kozume-san! I hope we can become friends." I grinned like an idiot, nerve racking the Nekoma member. I mean, they don't know I'm a girl right now, which makes it less awkward than it would be.

"You can call me Kenma-"

"Oi, oi. What business do you have with our setter?" A scary voice said, creeping out from behind the blonde, most probably from Nekoma. "Hold on...-" Kenma started, before getting interrupted by Hinata-san, who seemed to be scared out of his wits, "s-sorry!"

Right then, Tanaka-senpai came to our rescue... Or so he thought. "Right back at you. What business might you have with our first years?"

I backed up with Hinata-san, and hit into Asahi-san. "You wanna rumble, city boy?"

"What the hell was that?"

Sugawara-san then hopped in and stopped Tanaka-senpai. Another one from Nekoma stopped the other look-alike as well. "Sorry, he is pretty embarrassing."

"I'm sorry too." Sugawara-san smiled hesitantly, as the other Tanaka started to freak out and run off. It was something about bread, but I was too busy trying to incorporate how much that dude looked like Tanaka-senpai.

"How do you guys know that guy from Nekoma?" Kageyama asked us, and got an answer from Hinata-san almost immediately. "I met him by accident while I was running,"

"I met him while looking for Hinata-san."

Kageyama nodded in disappointment. "H-He said he was their setter."

"Setter?!"

--

"I'm looking forward to the match," Daichi-san shook a familiar persons hand. "I'm looking forward to the match as well."

What was his name again...? Kura, karu, karo, kuro-

I gasped in realization, making everyone look at me weirdly, "Kuroo!"

"What a weird kid..." The Tanaka look-alike said, angering me the slightest. "Oh? If you're out for revenge, I suggest going over to our manager and flirting with her." A certain blonde suggested, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Sorry?"