Act 31; But I don't like him...

It's so accurate; it hurts me.

Sugawara then looked over in the girls' direction, indication for her to speak. "Y-yeah... Sorry, Daichi-san, Suga-san...." Ren sheepishly stated, ignoring the crowd that gathered behind them. The female captain gave a big sigh, "goodness, don't scare me like that..."

If Ren had sincerely confessed her feelings to him, would he had said yes? Not to mention, the only reason why he turned her down so quickly is because she is in her first year. Daichi, on the other hand, is graduating. There was no way he would-

"What was that, Yui?" Her face turned a bright red colour, and she gave out a few nervous chuckles. "Anyways, you shouldn't go around betting things, Yoshida. Especially something like this."

"Yeah, for all you know, terrible rumours can spread," the platinum blonde agreed to what his friend had said. Ren breathed, and smiled, "I'm glad you both understand, I'll be on my way then."

Great, just great...

Ren picked up her pace; I'm going to have to face that jerk. Goodbye my condolences.

"Wait, Yoshida." Sugawara grabbed her hand, "geez... You shouldn't walk off like that. We weren't done." It took a while to comprehend the situation, but she couldn't stop thinking about the horrible situations that could arise from her not getting a.... date. Thinking of that word made her cringe, and she turned back around to face her higher-ups. "Y-yeah..?"

Suga then eyed over at her to Daichi, and the captain then rubbed his neck nervously. "You shouldn't do stupid things like that, Yoshida. One day, someone may take you seriously."

"Like how you did?" The second male chuckled, making Daichi a little uncomfortable. He sighed, "fine, I'll go with you... b-but only once. Next time you do something as inappropriate as that, you'll get in some trouble, alright?" The girl's eyes glittered with delight, "really, thank you, Daichi-san!" She then grinned idiotically.

Take that, Trashishima!

Yui's jaw dropped, and her eyes widened. "Is something wrong?" The setter asked her, before she snapped out of her thoughts and gave a small smile. "O-of course not," she walked towards Daichi and smacked him hard on the back, "good going; make sure to treat her well!" I am so taking down notes after.

--

"Suga-san, how did you know it was a dare?" Ren asked; a little curiosity lingered in her tone. He then continued to walk her to class, recalling the event. "When I was eating lunch in my class, Asahi ran in all nervous and asked me for help. At first I called him a coward, and then decided to go to you to apologize." The platinum blonde then gave a huge exhale of breath, "and then I found you confessing to Daichi; so I knew something was up."

Ren tilted her head, and they walked through different hallways and different people. "Why, does no one confess to Daichi-san? Strange, I assumed he'd be getting a lot of confessions. After all, he's very prett-" The prodigy slapped her hands onto her mouth. Even if they were alone, she couldn't give her saviour the wrong idea. She likes someone else for goodness' sake.

Her face turned a furious red, and she stared at the ground sheepishly. Sugawara started to laugh, and he gave a grin after it died down, "I'm not surprised- he is handsome, along with a great leader and friend as well." He then placed his hand on his chin, "but you are right. You're really the first to confess; I wonder why he doesn't have more fans..." Ren looked up to the figure a little more shocked than usual. "Is there something on my face? What's on your mind?"

"N-no, nothing is, Suga-san, you're perfect-!"

"..." Her eyes widened as she stopped right there. I said that out loud, didn't I? He then smiled brightly, and placed his hand on her head, messing up her hair ultimately. "See you later, Yoshida. Take care of the first years."