Act 12; I know what you mean.

"Huh? I don't have a separate room?" The young girl spoke out, with a little worry in her voice. "My, my, her highness would be rather upset if she had to share a room." Tsukishima teased, making Ren's face heat up the slightest. "That's not it..."

"Sorry about that, Yoshida. For now, could you bare with staying in one of the other rooms?" She thought about it, long and hard.

Even if I do stay, would it be in the first years room?

"That's alright, Daichi-san. I'll stay in one of the rooms." Ren agreed, as Nishinoya and Tanaka skipped over to her. "So, which room are you staying in?" The shorter second year asked, as they both waited for her answer. Ren awkwardly shuffled on spot, "probably with the first years. It's where I belong anyways."

Both of them gave a disappointed "aw," and left the first year to hesitantly smile. The first years grabbed their bags, and headed to their area, flicking the lights on. Ren threw her bedroll onto the floor and fell on top of it. As soon as the others laid out theirs, a voice commented. "Your futon is oddly close to mine. It's annoying."

"Eh?" She frowned as she looked at the 5 foot space between them. Ren then pulled it to the other side of the room, in the corner. "Is this far enough for you, Tsukishima-kun?" She expired with a hint of annoyance.

The blonde looked up from his phone, with his headphones on his head. "Sure, sure. Do what you like."

This guy!

Ren stomped her foot slightly, trying to stop herself from getting angry, so she took a seat on her sleeping bag, and pulled out her night wear, placing it on the side for her bath. Sighing, she also grabbed her plush teddy bear that she knew Tsukishima would tease her about. So she hid it under the cover, and sat herself criss-cross.

"Do you want something, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi offered, as he laid himself down, reading a book. "No." He plainly answered back, before hearing a shriek, throwing everyone off of their futons. Except for Kageyama, who had been sound asleep in this situation? "What in good-"

Ren was interrupted by another scream, this time only louder. "It's me! It's Asahi!" Shouted a voice, only to have the first year's face palm. "It's only the shrimp and the rest." The blonde exhaled, as Yamaguchi fell backwards back onto his bedroll.

"You guys shut up!" Daichi yelled from the third year's room. "You know, I sometimes envy him." The freckled boy stated, looking towards Kageyama. Ren fell into a crossed leg position, "I know what you mean."

Hinata then rushed in, sighing. "Could you be any louder?" Tsukishima sarcastically said, as the ginger looked at him bothered. "It's the first years turn to use the bath." He said, quieter than usual. "Yoshida-san can use it first then." Ren ruffled her hair, "that's alright, Yamaguchi-san, I-I'll go last."

"No, no. We're alright with waiting." The freckled boy insisted, as Ren picked up her clothes. "If you insist," she looked over to Hinata, who gave a rigid pout. "Why does Kageyama get to sleep?" He walked over and started to kick him with his foot.

"Oi, it's the first year's turn to use the bath!" Kageyama jumped up, to see that Ren still hadn't taken one yet. "Dumbass!" He shouted in displeasure, hitting him with his pillow. Ren shrugged it off, and exited the room and into the washroom. "Huh? There's no lock?!" The girl gloomed as she moved into the bath.

The pillow fight started to get out of hand, when Hinata accidentally hit Tsukishima in the face. "E-erm, s-sorry!" Hinata apologized, as the tall blonde stood up irritable. The ginger backed up, as he hit into the wall, much to his dismay. "Y-You wanna go?!"