O N E

Janet's POV

I rolled off my bed to turn off the annoying hell of an alarm I had.

After doing my daily routine of the morning, my best friend Matthew called me.

"Hey Matthew what up." I said as I quickly put on my skinny jeans and black converse.

"Hey babe, just wanted to ask if you are still going to that party on Friday." He asked.

"Shit I forgot..." Ehh who needs clothes when you got all you need from your friend who's daughter of a famous stylist.

"Ugh fine but you are gonna have to sneak me out, you know I don't wanna face my dad."

"Sure thing bitch just get your ass over here," He said quickly.

Sometimes he just acted like a over excited kid.

After finishing the call I got my ear phones out as I walked to school, blaring BMTH.

School was only a two block walk from my house.

I had actually just started my senior year yesterday.

Once arriving I started hearing all the girls chattering about gossip and things that didn't really catch my attention.

I only had one best friend that was a girl and the rest were mainly guys.

Mostly because I can't stand gossip and girly girlness.

As I was arriving to my locker I saw Gabriella leaning on my locker texting away on her brand new iPhone.

"Gabs move your huge ass from my locker," I laughed shoving her playfully to the side.

"You only say that because your ass is smaller." She said sticking out her tongue at me.

"Well sorry if I'm not Nicki Minaj like you missy," I said causing her to giggle.

"Holy crap who is that hottie." She said pointing at someone.

I turned to see who she was pointing at and holy cow he was gorgeous.

He had black vans and skinny jeans, a red flannel underneath a leather jacket, a perfect jawline, pale pink lips with a black piercing, a cute sharp nose, on fleek eyebrows, and golden blonde hair up in a quiff.

I wonder how many deals with the devil did his parents have to make to have such a perfect child.

That's when I looked at his eyes, they were a piercing light blue.

He was talking to Calum, Ashton, and Michael, when he turned to my direction and looked me up and down biting his lip, and then going back to the conversation he was having.

I didn't realize I was biting my own lip until now.

I looked around me, maybe he was checking someone else out but there wasn't really anyone around me except Gabby.

"He's totally into you." I heard Gabby say making me jump.

"How would you know?" I said grabbing my binder and slamming my locker shut.

"Well because he was starring right at you for 3 minutes." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But it felt like 5 seconds." I said looking back at him but quickly looking back at Gabby before I was caught.

"Because time passes quickly when you find love at first sight," she said elbowing me.

"Gabriella." I said my eyes burning holes into her head.