F O U R

Janet's POV

The week passed quickly and before I knew it I saw it was Friday tomorrow.

I was currently FaceTimeing Luke (A/N Picture above) and we had sorta gotten a little close.

He hadn't pulled any tricks on me again and excused himself for what he did on Tuesday.

We had gotten really close and he made me feel like the happiest girl alive.

"And so would you like to be my plus one for the party?" He asked.

"Oh that's would be cool, oh wait I forgot I'm going with Matt but we can hang out inside." I smiled.

"Alrighty, I'm gonna go sleep goodnight Arctic Monkey." He laughed.

"Goodnight penguin." I smiled as I ended the call.

I decided to go downstairs to get a snack. When I saw many empty beer bottles.

"What are yo doing up." My dad slurred as he walked in with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Getting water." I said as I got out bottle.

That's when my dad started crying, "what's wrong dad?" I asked getting closer to him.

My mom had left us when we were around 5 because my dad had become a violent drinker.

I always waited for her to come back.

I would sit on the grass outside everyday in the afternoon waiting for her car to show up again.

But she never did.

And when I turned 10 I stopped waiting. So I decided to call her.

Asking when she would arrive again. But I was never answered.

And that broke my heart.

My dad started to become even more violent and hit me blaming me for my mother's departure. But not my brother, my dad thought of him as the perfect child and loved him a lot more than he did me. He even told me sometimes when he was drunk that he wished I hadn't been born, and all I was good for was cleaning the house and eating all the food in the house.

My dad approached me.

My brother was never really home and I never told him what our dad did to me, fearing that he would to the same to my brother.

My dad got out his belt and slapped me in the face causing me to drop the glass on the floor.

"Look what you did idiot!" He yelled as he started hitting my back with his belt.

I fell to the floor and he started kicking me.

This was one of the reasons why I never wore a dress or crop tops or a skirt. You could see all the bruises my dad would leave me.

"Please stop." I begged as he hit me again.

"NO! YOU DESERVE IT YOU'RE THE REASON YOUR MOTHER LEFT!" He shouted at me.

And one last kick to the stomach and he left.

I got up after 5 minutes to make sure he had really gone away.

Limping to the bathroom, I looked at my face in the mirror. Nothing bad except a nose bleed and the redness from where the belt hit my face would go away by tomorrow morning.

Once my nose stopped bleeding I walked slowly trying to make as little noise as possible towards me room.

It was sorta difficult to raise the covers and get in but I managed.

I started to cry silently since I had gotten use to it.

Luke's POV

I was taking a shower when all of a sudden I started feeling pain all over my body.

That was odd since that never has happened to me so I just ignored it until it stopped.

I started remembering Tuesday with Janet.

She didn't have to do much but God I missed her touch.

Just thinking about her made me go hard.

I have been wanting to call her mine for a while, and I hate to think but I feel like I'm falling for her.

Which is a horrible thing.

All girls ever want is to use a guy.

I had learned from experience from Aleisha.

Ugh her name made me cringe and turn me off.

I hated her so much after what she did.

She slept with my brother Ben! Not once but 3 times!

I hated that bitch so I changed to many different schools.

She left me broken in a million pieces.

And so I have vowed to never love anyone again. It has been 2 years since that happened and I'm over it.

I left the house and bought this apartment.

But Janet, she made me feel different.

I just have this strong urge to protect her and be with her at all times, and I couldn't get her out of my head.