F I F T Y T H R E E

A/N: Jimmy is kinda hot.

We were all talking.

My mother wonderful, sweet, charming to all of my friends, and she acted like a best friend.

"So how old are you Jimmy?" I asked turning to Jimmy who was sitting to my left a little too close to me.

"18, how about you?" He asked biting his lip.

"I'm 18 as well actually." I laughed.

Ok I sorta didn't feel comfortable with my mom dating a guy my age, but hey what ever makes her happy.

"How long have you guys been married?" I asked turning to my mom.

"Actually, we got married a few days ago, and I came back from our honeymoon just yesterday." She smiled.

"That's fantastic," I said.

"Hey I was wondering if you and Jimmy could come to my wedding?" I asked as Luke's hand went on my thigh.

"That would be wonderful darling, who's going to walk you down the aisle?" She asked curiously as Luke's hand inched up under my dress.

"Actually I haven't thought of that..." I said biting my lip as Luke's hand went up to cup my sex.

I tried pushing his hand off under the table but he wouldn't budge and he kept teasing me.

"I could." Jimmy blurted out.

I thought about it for a sec.

I was thinking about asking Andrew but he wouldn't probably agree, in fact I doubt he wants to go to the wedding.

I nodded, "that would be great." I smiled at him.

Although that's when Jimmy put his hand on my other thigh.

Jimmy was very attractive, he had light brown hair with gray eyes, stubble.

But he was my new step dad.

I don't know exactly where that was going but he started rubbing my thighs up and down and with Luke on the other side of me...

I let out a small barely audible moan that no one heard except Luke, but also unfortunately Jimmy. I swear it was only because of Luke.

"This roast is delicious, who made it?" Mom asked.

"I did actually, and I'll bring out dessert." I said.

"Make sure to save room for dessert from me." Luke whispered into my ear as I stood up.

I entered the kitchen and I let out my breath.

I got the cake slicing thingy and when I got out the cake from the fridge I almost dropped it when I saw Jimmy.

"Jesus Jimmy you almost scared me." I said.

"Do you need any help?" He asked.

"No I got it covered." I assured him as I got some plates.

"You positive?" He asked as I heard him get nearer.

"Actually, here pass out the plates." I said handing the plates quickly to him and graving the plate of delicious vanilla cake, with frosting and walking quickly to the others.