F I F T Y

"Don't worry babe, I don't plan on leaving you." Luke smiled kissing me lightly.

Ok that made me feel a little more comfortable.

I smiled back.

We were back home and Luke was asleep I on the other hand was thinking.

Luke the other day had hired a agent to find my mom.

I was taking a shower when I overheard the conversation.

Normally I wouldn't care about his phone calls but he said my mother's name and that had caught my interest.

I always wondered when she would come back.

We lived in the same house as when she left.

I wish she had wrote, called, or visited.

My heart was pounding as well at the idea of Luke leaving.

He promised never to leave me.

But the way his eyes lit up when Louis had called to talk with Luke made me a little uneasy.

Luke was spooning me and holding me really tight.

I couldn't stay away from Luke anymore so I went home with him, but there was no funny business only cuddling.

"Would you leave me?" I asked to a unconscious Luke that was sleeping peacefully.

That's when his grip left my hips and he flipped to the other side taking the covers with him.

I felt alone and cold.

Just like how it felt without Kyle, without a mother, without my brother, without a dad that was mentally there for me.

"Alone again." I whispered to myself as a tear escaped my eyes.