T W E N T Y T H R E E

Janet's POV

I woke up, apparently in the nurses office.

I heard people talking outside.

That's when it dawned on me why I was here.

Maybe I could escape through the window and skip class.

But then I heard steps outside the room and decided to fake that I was still asleep.

"I have to see her ," I heard Luke say.

"Your the reason she's here dickhead." I heard Gabs say.

"That may be true but-" Luke was cut off by Ms Mac the nurse.

"I'm afraid you will have to wait outside Mr Hemmings." She said.

But I heard the door open and familiar arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and holding me close to their body.

Luke.

"I'm sorry," He whispered as he placed his head on my neck.

I felt a few tears drop down from his face.

A sight I had never seen before.

"Luke don't touch her." I heard Gabs say.

"Ms Mac, I will be taking her home, have a nice day, and you too Gabriella." Luke said picking me up bridal style.

My body slowly started to go to sleep. And I woke up to find myself in a unfamiliar room.

I looked around until I saw arms wrapped around my waist, I looked slowly to see who was holding me, and it turned out it was Luke.

I tried getting out of his grip but he just held me tighter.

That's when it dawned on me, I was at his house.

I could tell he was asleep because of the light snores that were escaping his soft, pink, kissable lips.

I was facing him and our faces were merely only inches apart.

How could someone look so perfect while they slept?

Luke's eyes opened to see mine.

I slowly pushed him away and got up off the bed, turning away from his stare.

Him following.

"Why are you trying to change me?" I asked looking at the floor.

His hand went underneath my chin and slowly turned my face to look at him.

"I'm not..." He said putting his hands on either side of my face, "it's you that's changing me." He said bending down and kissing me softly, me joining and wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.