T W E L V E

Janet's POV

We had decided to watch Terminator Genesis.

And Luke had bought us a huge bucket of butter popcorn and 2 drinks along with a cinnamon pretzel.

Once inside I was happily sitting in the very back which is my favorite place to sit since you can see everything in the big screen.

I was having such a good time watching the movie that I didn't know I was cuddling Luke and hugging him while Luke's arm was wrapped around me.

The theater was packed and I saw a few girls ogling Luke and it felt really annoying.

So I hopped onto Luke's lap and started my Attack at on his neck.

"God bored of the movie already." He laughed quietly.

"Something...like...that." I said between kisses.

Luke was mine and only mine.

Luke switched our positions so I was sitting on the bottom and he was being dominant.

As he started kissing down my neck, I put my head on his shoulder and saw the sluts looking at me with envy and hatred.

So I did what and person would do I mouthed "loner" to them and flipped them off, just as Luke put his hand up under my shirt and cupped my boob through my bra.

Making me moan into the kiss but no one could really hear over the noise and loud volume of the movie.

When I opened my eyes there was a huge explosion behind Luke in the movie.

I pulled away giggling.

"What's so funny?" He asked biting his lip.

"Just the movie," I said getting back onto my seat, making him pout.

After the movie ended we started walking out on the street with our hands entwined.

"Hey I got a idea that will make you sore, and make your ass hurt." Luke said smiling down at me.

Ok my dirty imagination was not helping with that sentence.

Correction sexy imagination.

"Let's go skating?" Luke asked pointing at a skating arena.

Oh never mind.

"But I don't know how to skate." I laughed as he pulled me over towards the place.

"Neither do I, and that is another first I have done with you." He said pulling me towards the shoe stands.

Luke bought some skating shoes and tied them up for me first and then himself.

It was actually pretty easy standing up but getting on the ice was difficult.

"Come on it's so easy," Luke said gracefully skating in circles around me.

"How are you doing this? You are the king of clumsiness." I said as I tripped and fell on my ass.

I huffed as he laughed.

I stood up and stayed in place.

"Come to me." He said motioning with a finger.

"I don't wanna come- I mean go." I quickly corrected myself.

He skated over towards me.

"Ok hold onto my arm." Luke said grabbing my arm.

I started copying his moves but I was a little unbalanced but after a while I got the knack of it.

"I could stay here forever." I said doing a figure skate.

"Unfortunately it's getting quite late, it's already 10." Luke said getting out his phone.

"Fine lets go home." I said jumping on his back.

Luke had parked at the end of the block just like always and joined me in my room.

I changed in my closet to warm dry pjs and Luke just stripped into his boxers.

I fell asleep spooning Luke.

This has been one of my favorite days of my life.

But except I woke up to no one next to me.